RexDarr

Hello,

I'm a huge Offspring collector and always looking to add more to my collection.

If you're selling any rarities, bootlegs, singles, vinyl, promos, or anything else please message me.

I'm willing to negotiate any price!

Will pay with paypal

check out my records list, I have some doubles but will need convincing letting them go...

I have a Baghdad 7" with white labels and a thick cardboard sleeve but in black and white. I picked it up somewhere in the late 90's. But I have never seen it afterwards nor is it listed on Discogs.

would you have pictures of it? surely a bootleg, I have one with black labels, never heard of one with white ones...

check out my records list, I have some doubles but will need convincing letting them go...

would you have pictures of it? surely a bootleg, I have one with black labels, never heard of one with white ones...

You are right it are black labels, not white labels. Any idea of the origin of this single? I know the Nemesis test press comes with pressing company labels. So obviously this is a bootleg.

I think I have the s/t on Nemesis somewhere too laying around.

• 8 months later...

Hi, sorry to hijack your thread, I have been a fan for a long time, I have Americana and Smash so far 12"

I am thinking of picking up the 1st album self titled next, How does the audio quality of the bootleg compare to the 1st pressing, Both with the alien cover.

I might get the boot if it's good quality, otherwise I might have to bite the bullet and fork out £90 for a 1st issue.