PO UP: Code Orange "I Am King" 9/2/14 on Deathwish

Now I'm assuming the green variant pictured above is the opaque green, the least limited variant. Seeing as the other was a green/black mix. Anyone have any shweet photos of that one out of curiosity?

No photos yet, but I imagine it as a similar to the look of the yellow/black love is love variant. More of a transparent green with black smoke? I could be completely off though.

Now I'm assuming the green variant pictured above is the opaque green, the least limited variant. Seeing as the other was a green/black mix. Anyone have any shweet photos of that one out of curiosity? 

Did not think of that. I thought white would make a nice contrast to the B/W photo but hot damn that green looks nice. 

Just looked up photos of that. If so, it should look pretty awesome. Probably similar to this then:

emerygreen_original.jpg

Gorgeous, and I think it will fit well with the art. I'm sure people will post pictures later today, I've been lurking #iamking on instagram for the past two days hoping someone posted a pic but all Ive seen has ben the white variant.

Unless you're a completionist shooting for all variants, why would you opt for anything other than that green-black mix?  Felt like the top aesthetic variant to me, based off the description.

My guess is that it'll resemble the grey-black mix of the /300 variant that Deathwish recently did for YAITW.

10413213_691735697560686_1949668773_a.jp

Sort of a swirl mix between green and black.  Should take the cake.