PO UP: Code Orange "I Am King" 9/2/14 on Deathwish

Did you guys get shipping confirmations or did the records just start showing up? I chose media mail and haven't received anything other than the download code.

The emails are automatically generated so unless there's some issue with your email address as entered on your account, or it is jammed up in your spam folder, you will get it. 

The emails are automatically generated so unless there's some issue with your email address as entered on your account, or it is jammed up in your spam folder, you will get it. 

Thanks Tre. I did check all my folders including spam and saw plenty of updates for previous orders and the download code for the new Code Orange release but no shipping confirmation for the new record as of yet but Deathwish has always been great so I'm sure my order will arrive soon.

DW emailed me yesterday saying they oversold the white. At least they still have a black/green mix which they'll be sending me. Still pretty damn bummed though..

I'd swap my white for the green/black if you'd like. Not sure if you're getting it shipped internationally though; it probably wouldn't be worth it on either of our ends to trade overseas.

Had the extreme pleasure of catching the first night of the tour in Indy last night. If you were having any doubts about attending, I'm urging you to get up and go! This band is seriously so powerful live, and as good as this record is, you have to experience their current live show. If you're unsure of the record, their performance will surely make things click and if you've been a longtime fan, this is the band at the next level.

As far as a merch goes they had a slew of shirts, a hoodie, and a really cool album art long sleeve with tour dates on the back. As well as a tour poster and hats, they had green and white copies of the lp and current presses of the older releases.

Oh yeah and they have the panther pins for $2 ;)