down for all three

down for high fives, because that is awesome!  thanks so much!

I also want to add - as I keep adding pre-orders for other releases in the not-so-distant future, if you want to combine orders, as far as shipping is concerned, we can totally do that.  If that ever becomes the case, I'll just have you PM or email me, and we'll get it all taken care of!

10469704_1446551082267229_38391412635361

Today's big announcement - a new band and a new album stream! We're excited to welcome Syracuse, NY's Fairgrounds to the Flesh and Bone family! We're releasing their EP "La Mar" with an added 3-song acoustic/b-side EP as well! 7 songs in total, this album is a lot of fun, and the songs get stuck in your head all day. The release will be /50 opaque blue/white swirl "ocean" tapes to go with the theme of the artwork.

You can stream the album in its entirety right here - http://fleshandbone.bandcamp.com/album/la-mar - pre-orders for this and our next full stream will be available Thursday of this week!

RIYL - Bayside, Such Gold, Cartel, Four Year Strong

• 2 weeks later...

Just a heads up, these are $5 a piece in pre-order, but the standard price will be $6 for EPs and $8 for full lengths when I have them in person.  These ones won't be in hand until the end of July though, so still plenty of time to get a great deal through the pre-order!

Only a few copies left of Other Minds and Wolves&Wolves - looking to sell these out just through pre-orders.  Plenty of the other releases left though.

Another new one will be going up tomorrow!  Pray For Sound - Dreamer

Grabbing the Wolves&Wolves . Awesome band, and semi-local to where I live!

Thanks for showing them to me, and to everyone!

Glad that you enjoy the band, and thank you so much for supporting!  They are definitely awesome, and I really hope that good things happen for them.  They're about to put the record out on a 7" as well, so get stoked to grab that through the band!

Really excited about Sky Flying By. I don't even have a tape deck, just wanted a download and figured I'd support you.

Well that really means a lot, thanks Batman!  I'm really excited about what David is doing as well.  He's already in the works with a new EP called "Detour" - the bonus song on the EP I put out is a B-Side from that.  I really enjoy that song, so I can only imagine how amazing the songs are that are actually making the cut for that album.  So beautiful!

I'll send you a message about it!  They first few releases I wanted to do pre-orders for $5, but like I said in a few posts earlier, all EPs will be $6 and full lengths will be $8 as time goes on.  Tapes are never really THAT much, and as long as you're not looking to really profit that much, there's no reason for ridiculous mark-ups.  I'm just trying to help bands get releases out in fun formats, and trying to make them as fancy as possible for the lowest price possible.  The margins aren't that big profit-wise, but everyone wins by getting cool releases for low cost, haha.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Figured I wouldn't update these again until after they arrived - all pre-orders have been shipped for Sky Flying By, Wolves, Other Minds and Pray for Sound if your pre-order didn't include any other releases not listed.  Wolves and Other Minds are sold out, but there are still Sky Flying By and Pray For Sound tapes available at www.fleshandbonerecords.storenvy.com - they're going quick though!

received my Sky Flying By cassette yesterday and it's really cool!! all of the artwork/inserts are fantastic (my wife gave me a hard time for nerding out over it haha). ended up with #2/50. I don't think I have a tape player anymore, so I won't be listening to the physical copy anytime soon, but i'm happy to support your label and will definitely enjoy the download for now.

received my Sky Flying By cassette yesterday and it's really cool!! all of the artwork/inserts are fantastic (my wife gave me a hard time for nerding out over it haha). ended up with #2/50. I don't think I have a tape player anymore, so I won't be listening to the physical copy anytime soon, but i'm happy to support your label and will definitely enjoy the download for now.

so glad it arrived safely and you enjoyed everything with it!  your support truly means a lot, its been making me happy being able to get these great physical releases into peoples hands that are ready to support all of these awesome artists!

When does the Bradley Hathaway How Long Cassette ship? I sent an inquiry several days back and am still waiting for a response.

I sent an email to someone who was asking about this, don't know if it was you or not!  The last update I received from production was that the rest of all releases I'm currently waiting for will be completed and shipped to me in the next 2 weeks.  As soon as they arrive, they will be prepped and shipped out the next day to everyone that has ordered!