And I'll cover the south/south-east; oh yeahhh lol putting the "collective" in vinyl collective.

I'm worried those 100 red DSU's will sell out before the fourth or fifth show which is when I'm seeing him in Nola.. I'll be crushed if so. It's becoming one of my favorite albums of the year.. so good throughout all of it!

In a dream world, Orchid Tapes would press a limited tour split cassette with Alex demos and Elvis Depressedly demos on opposite sides. A man can sigh and hope.

That makes me wanna smell it even more. Mailbox is still empty sadly. But I agree, knowing someone who loved the music had a fragrance created to represent and intensify the compilation and applied that creation to the physical form of the music they compiled, just feels so intimate

But, hey, I'm too sentimental

What an awesome record. The coke bottle green looks exactly like I visualized it whenever I decided on that variant. It smells incredible. The fragrance is soft and flowery and white but with a tinge of something kinda bummed out and bright yet dim.. smells like sunlight leaking through the edge of a window where the blinds meet the wall and let little lines of light bleed through. I already sense a phantom fragrance whenever listening to the compilation away from the sleeve now.

What an awesome record. The coke bottle green looks exactly like I visualized it whenever I decided on that variant. It smells incredible. The fragrance is soft and flowery and white but with a tinge of something kinda bummed out and bright yet dim.. smells like sunlight leaking through the edge of a window where the blinds meet the wall and let little lines of light bleed through. I already sense a phantom fragrance whenever listening to the compilation away from the sleeve now.

This is so on-point and exactly what we wanted to happen with the frangrance aspect of the comp, thank you for writing this.