PO: Ty Segall-Manipulator 2xlp

I might get mine today. Part of me is suspicious that they opened one from their batch (yarostino got this), saw it was red and so listed them all as red.

Maximuss, you could have lucked out by getting red as well. It just surprises me the red seems to be available after so long.

I will report back as soon as I know as it might help others.

LPs were $15 at the merch table in LA, I'm pretty sure that included Manipulator. A couple of girls asked the merch guy (bassist from Wand) if they were on red vinyl and he ran backstage to ask Ty who said there was no way to tell.

15$ is totally worth a gamble, if I had all black on 2 copies well then, someones getting a real sweet secret santa gift whether they already listen to Ty or not, they will learn to worship!

Were there still copies of unicorn horn and did you get me one?

They had (white) copies of HORN THE UNICORN on Saturday.  My friend said they sold copies of LIVE AT DEATH BY AUDIO on Friday and they sold too quickly for my friend to pick me up one.  I asked about it Saturday and Mikal said they might have some more at a future show.