PO next week: PARK's first new release in 8 years, Jacob The Rabbit 10"

Bad Timing Records will release Park's first new music in 8 years, the three-song Jacob The Rabbit EP, on 10" vinyl on July 15, 2014. The EP is a prequel to a full-length album that Park is working on now based on a story written by frontman Ladd Mitchell. 

Preorder IS NOW LIVE via the BTR webstore (digital on Bandcamp via Park) and there is a new song streaming on JacobTheRabbit.com

park_600.jpg

100 - Blood Red w/ Black Haze 
400 - Red 
400 - Clear 
100 - Slate [band copies, will not be available for purchase]

Photos!

Park_red.JPG

park_clear.JPG

Park_blood_red.JPG

IMG_6976.JPG

$12 each and $10 each if you buy all three. It's a 10" with screen-print on the B-side and the 16-page booklet; the packaging looks awesome and the manufacturing cost kinda reflected that. 

17 with shipping for 3 songs is still rough. I mean, I respect it, I'm just not sure I can justify it.

These songs won't be on the LP, right?

17 with shipping for 3 songs is still rough. I mean, I respect it, I'm just not sure I can justify it.

These songs won't be on the LP, right?

nope they won't. like i said, a big reason for that is the cool stuff like the B-side screen and the 16-page booklet. as a full package we hoped that people would be into it. 

also, for what it's worth, our shipping is being lowered starting this week from $5 to $4.50...I'm really happy about that. 

nope they won't. like i said, a big reason for that is the cool stuff like the B-side screen and the 16-page booklet. as a full package we hoped that people would be into it. 

also, for what it's worth, our shipping is being lowered starting this week from $5 to $4.50...I'm really happy about that. 

:wub:  :wub:

Will never understand what problem people have with this label.  Dudes seem to release some pretty great records that a lot of people have wanted pressed/repressed for a while, and they do a good job with each thing they press it seems.  They don't overprice records like crazy, and they try to press enough to make the consumers happy.  I don't know what else they need to do to gain the support of some people.

One thing that may be an issue for the label, though, is that I don't know if this record will sell super quickly or anything like some others.  I mean, SRC pressed It Won't Snow /500 a few years ago at this point, and they've done tons of sales involving the record, and No Signal as well... they're still working on selling out those first press copies, lol.

Will never understand what problem people have with this label.  Dudes seem to release some pretty great records that a lot of people have wanted pressed/repressed for a while, and they do a good job with each thing they press it seems.  They don't overprice records like crazy, and they try to press enough to make the consumers happy.  I don't know what else they need to do to gain the support of some people.

One thing that may be an issue for the label, though, is that I don't know if this record will sell super quickly or anything like some others.  I mean, SRC pressed It Won't Snow /500 a few years ago at this point, and they've done tons of sales involving the record, and No Signal as well... they're still working on selling out those first press copies, lol.

We ordered enough to keep 'em in stock for a while. It won't be an issue for us, we have office space!

Zack's name on anything makes people look down on it

Makes no sense to me because not only is he a great partner and one of my best friends, but regardless of what you think of his website it's pretty undeniable that he is a hard worker / smart guy. 

Yeah, I can't say I personally understand the negativity towards Zack, either.  He seems to be extremely passionate about music and does a heck of a job keeping involved in everything that goes on within the music scene.  His site is arguably the best resource for music news within the styles that they cover, and I guess he also manages bands and now releases records that some of us have wanted on vinyl for a while now.  I would assume it's just negative views people have towards his site or something, but really, BTR is a great label and Zack overall seems to be a pretty good guy.