Soundgarden -superunknown vinyl problem!

Hi, new to this forum! So sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have a problem with my soundgarden -superunknown anniversary vinyl.

I bought the 180g uk pressing with the 12 page booklet and i think im missing pages in my booklet!

There are no lyrics for "mailman" "superunkown" "head down" and "black hole sun"

Does anyone else have this problem? If you do have the lyrics in you're vinyl booklet would you post a photo of thr pages so i can go to my local shop to see whats happened.

Hi, new to this forum! So sorry if this is in the wrong section.

I have a problem with my soundgarden -superunknown anniversary vinyl.

I bought the 180g uk pressing with the 12 page booklet and i think im missing pages in my booklet!

There are no lyrics for "mailman" "superunkown" "head down" and "black hole sun"

Does anyone else have this problem? If you do have the lyrics in you're vinyl booklet would you post a photo of thr pages so i can go to my local shop to see whats happened.

You should have posted this in the thread about the album. 

To answer your question, email the label and ask them about it.  I am guessing it is universal, do an internet search for them and get in touch with them about it.

I'm not sympathizing with high prices, they suck. I just find it funny that everyone will bitch and bitch here about it but fork over the same amount of cash for a 2 hour concert. You can keep spinning this record.

sry man, but do you hold any value in music at all? or is it just about the bragging rights to whatever limited press is coming out? without live music, there'd be no records or CDs or bands or music to listen to in the first place. $50 for a concert is of supreme value as compared to $50 for some record.

sry man, but do you hold any value in music at all? or is it just about the bragging rights to whatever limited press is coming out? without live music, there'd be no records or CDs or bands or music to listen to in the first place. $50 for a concert is of supreme value as compared to $50 for some record.

I absolutely do. We just have different points of view I suppose.