Wanted: French Foreign Language Set 33 1/3 LP

rhythmicon

Thought I'd try this forum just incase someone has this in the back of a dusty closet somewhere. Looking for a vinyl LP collection that accompanied a Funk & Wagnells book titled "New French Self Taught" by Frédéric Ernst.  The 2nd printing 1952 includes an advertisment insert for an accompanying audio recording set in either 33 1/3 or 78.  The ad states the LPs were manufacured by RCA.  This book pre-dates the ISBN system so none is available there.  The 1982 last known printing in 1982 included ISBN-10: 0064636143, and ISBN-13: 9780064636148.  Don't know if the ISBN numbers help with a vinyl search, but since the vinly LP corelate with a book I thought there might be a connection.  I have no idea how many LPs were included in the collection.  And for the 1982 edition perhaps there might have even been a cassette series which I would also consider. If something like this existed it would probably have been in a high-school, university, or public library, or a college foreign language lab.  I tried a WorldCat search and nothing turned up there.  Anyway, thought I would try here to see if anything turns up.