Daughters are recording a new album...

• 4 months later...

This and the new Pyramids album needs to come out ASAP

Yeah, Pyramids seem to be taking their sweet time releasing something.  I love their stuff, there just needs to be MORE of it.  I finally tracked down a copy of the Wvndrkmmr cassette set for a decent price.  Hoping that Pyramids with Nadja gets a vinyl release someday.  With all the represses and new pressings HH is doing, I don't think it would be too surprising to see.

Life is worth living again. I'm gonna go out on a limb and hope and pray Sargent House will be releasing this.

I can't really think of a label that these guys make sense on :)  SH is a good bet.  I wouldn't mind if Robotic Empire handled it either.

I believe it's a realistic possibility. Only because Cathy managed them, she doesn't really care about genres or anything, and the Fang Island connection too. 

Oh yeah, I always forget that one of them was in Fang Island for a while!  SH would definitely make sense handling a new Daughters album.