PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

For any NJ, NY, Philly people, they're doing a record release show at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ.  There are still tickets for this, but you need to go in person to buy them.  http://vvinyl.com/s/august/

Damn, if I could order online (or by phone) I would definitely be in for this. Can't swing a drive up just to pre-order though.

For any NJ, NY, Philly people, they're doing a record release show at Vintage Vinyl in Fords, NJ. There are still tickets for this, but you need to go in person to buy them. http://vvinyl.com/s/august/

Thanks for this. I'm going to stop by tomorrow after work, although I kind of doubt there will be any tickets left. Maybe I'll get lucky.

On the first listen, I hated it.

On the last few listens, I think it's pretty solid. There's nothing *great* on it. I found myself liking most of the slower songs the most.

The cheesy intro riffs on songs like Rollin' And Tumblin' and Ain't That A Shame are my least favorite parts of the album. 

I got a response from IM regarding the shipment of the album. Still haven't received a download code though. I'm gonna hit Best Buy after work today and grab the deluxe CD since it has 4 bonus tracks.

Unfortunately, your order has not shipped yet, as we do not have any copies of the album yet from the record label.  Originally scheduled for August 19th here in the United States, the "Get Hurt" release date was pushed forward to August 12th. Unfortunately, even after multiple efforts to expedite, we were unable to secure our inventory of "Get Hurt" from the record label by the new date.

Please check your email for another email from us for a digital download of the album to listen to while you wait.

Thank you for your patience while we work through this. Your order will ship immediately after we receive our inventory of the "Get Hurt" album.

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Thank you.

Infinite Merch