PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

If they had the tour variant the first night of the tour in DC  I would have gladly purchased. Speaking of the first night, I'll never go to the first night of a new record and tour again.

Why is that? With the exception of them "trying out" new songs, which basically got us all of the new album, I thought they were great.

When did you order?  Mine hasn't even shipped, and I was pretty sure I ordered right away.

Order date was 6/16. Also mine only had to travel from a few stops down the parkway. It shipped yesterday and arrived today.

good to know that the splatter is different from the tour press. pics?

I kind of don't know how to upload pics here. Can try tomorrow. It's def white though with red splatter. Not transparent like the tour press seems to look.

I love Gaslight but they are terrible at putting together good flowing setlists. Almost every time I've seen them, their sets start off strong and then they start to seriously drag. They group too many of the slower/mellow songs together in the latter part of the main set and then it only picks up for the encore.

I love Gaslight but they are terrible at putting together good flowing setlists. Almost every time I've seen them, their sets start off strong and then they start to seriously drag. They group too many of the slower/mellow songs together in the latter part of the main set and then it only picks up for the encore.

This was my exact problem at the San Diego show. Really strong start, ton of slow jams in the middle and then finished strong.