PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

what's the word on the 2lp picture disk?

Email reply from myplaydirect:

Your pre-order will ship so that it'll arrive as close as possible to the official release date of September 09, 2014. Your order status page currently shows an estimated delivery of September 9, 2014 to September 11, 2014.

As soon as your order ships we'll send you an email with updated shipping information.

• 2 weeks later...

2xLP Pic Disc came in the mail today (packaged really really well surprisingly).

Gatefold jacket, full color printed inner lyrics sheet one of which signed by the band.

I was pleased to get this package in the mail earlier this week too. Very nice packaging and LP set, well worth the price of admission

It's great that everyone likes the way the record looks. Has anyone actually listened to it yet? They're sending me a new one to replace my defective one, but I'm thinking it just may be a another defective copy. Did anyone else try listening to side B?

I haven't had a chance to listen to it since it came in last week. What was the problem you had with yours? Surface noice or skipping?