PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

Selling a show print from the Palladium show. Limited to /100. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/301338857145?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Are they doing these for every show on the tour?  Any other cool merch I should be on the lookout for?  I'm seeing them next week in Minneapolis.

Caught the show last night. TGA did well, but AM! blew them out of the water. Their set was so much fun, and Gaslight's set was good, but a ton of slow jams.

Closed out their encore with Baba O'Reilly though. That was great.

Also picked up that split. Looks really nice.

There's no reason to play the same cover song for more than a single tour. Baba has been around for what, 2-3 years? If gonna play a cover, should be something new. It was pretty cool in the 59 sound until major label timeframe when he would play something new in the interlude to Great Expectations everytime you saw them.

Yeah you fucked up. Against me are at their absolute peak as far as live shows go.

Making me feel worse for timing my entrance terribly. I just wanted to skip twopointeight. I want to say it was 7 O'clock doors and I showed a little after 9. Still feel like that was too early for Against Me to have wrapped up already.

I saw them at ACL over the weekend. I haven't seen them since shortly after The '59 Sound came out (and I saw them a bunch after Sink or Swim). They were pretty bad. No energy, Brian looked and sounded terrible and they focused way too much on slower tunes. I really dig the new record, but it doesn't translate very well live for me.

Maybe they just don't do the big festival thing very well.

Yeah, I'm inclined to think it was the festival thing...I saw them last night in Chicago and they killed it. It was my sixth time seeing them since '07 and I don't think I've ever seen them more energetic and enthusiastic. It was a pretty well-balanced set list as well. Brian sounded pretty good, but they're playing a lot of their older songs one step higher than they were written/recorded, so he's straining his vocals to hit higher notes on some songs. The backing vocals were just horrendous though. 

No energy...  they focused way too much on slower tunes. I really dig the new record, but it doesn't translate very well live for me.

This was my complaint when I saw them in SD at the beginning of this tour. Decently strong start, then huge drag in the middle to end of their set with slower tunes, and a decent finish and encore.

It was especially bad because they were following AM! who went balls out (no pun intended) for their entire set just before TGA went on. Compared to Laura Jane Grace, Brian has zero energy and presence.

• 2 weeks later...

It was especially bad because they were following AM! who went balls out (no pun intended) for their entire set just before TGA went on. Compared to Laura Jane Grace, Brian has zero energy and presence.

Totally true, which bums me out haha. I haven't cared about AM! since before "Searching For A Former Clarity", but holy hell they were on fire in DC before Gaslight. 

My splatter arrived last week, bashed to buggery, every corner dinked and creased. After the wait a bit of a pisser, don't particularly even like the album.

Yeah you could blame the postal service but the packaging wasn't up to much. Contacted Infinite, haven't heard back ... didn't expect to.

Mine came with a huge chunk ripped out of the cover. Tried e-mailing them and after not hearing anything for like two weeks tried tweeting them and still nothing.

This album is still awesome and both the splatter and the pic disc arrived in perfect shape.

That said, I'm really bummed to hear about those who ended up with shitty copies through the mail and the lack of response from Infinite Merch to rectify the problems. For a band that very clearly cares about its fan base, it's bewildering that they stick with a merch company that screws the fans over every chance it gets. I'm curious where the miscommunication lies.