PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

It also shows you the UK prices are way higher than the US prices. I was going to pre order the pic disc then saw it was 40 quid plus shipping for an LP and a 12" single that could possibly sound cack because they are picture discs as opposed to 22 quid at normal exchange rates, the normal black works out about the same.

The magpie in me does like the look of it but i've pre ordered the splatter and will probably pick up a normal black after release unless I can get someone in the US to pick me up a copy.

Agreed that £39.99 is insulting, but it's probably still cheaper than getting it from the USA or Canada when you have to add all the import charges.

https://store.universalmusic.com/thegaslightanthem/?utm_campaign=GASLIGHTstore&utm_content=GASLIGHTstore&utm_medium=Referral&utm_source=SocialOther

Thanks.

But I don't get the price. The CD version costs €13,99. The vinyl version costs €51,99. That's a lot of money for a double LP.

EDIT: Found a €21,99-variant on the website. Nevermind.