PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Get Hurt

I'm based in Germany & could pick up a couple of extra copies for fellow VC's.

Shipping in Germany would be for free, if there were at least two people interested.

The item, however, is priced really high (>$30) and there would be at least another $8-$10 each for tracked bulk shipping to the US + shipping within the US. (Individual shipping would probably be around $12-$15 each.)

Anyone interested?

On the other side, to make it more simple:

Flight13 are nice guys. Bits and pieces of their website are in English, too. Buty ou can contact them at [email protected] ; they'll surely support a group buy and organize a direct shipping to the US.

Announced a show in Detroit w/ AM! on September 20th.

Awesome. I have to get the last AM!

Really stoked for this one. My buddies and I are getting tickets as soon as they're up.

Anyone see twopointeight live? They're on the Detroit date, and I'm not too familiar with them. Any recommendations on what to listen to from them first?

They've never sold out the Fillmore. I think some of the Saint Andrews shows sold out, but Fillmore is at least 3x bigger.

I'll be buying tickets early as well, but it's not like you need to buy them Friday morning at 10 am. Recommend buying from the box office if you can (maybe come in for a Tiger's game or something). Saves about $10 in fees. Adds up if you come with a group.

They've never sold out the Fillmore. I think some of the Saint Andrews shows sold out, but Fillmore is at least 3x bigger.

I'll be buying tickets early as well, but it's not like you need to buy them Friday morning at 10 am. Recommend buying from the box office if you can (maybe come in for a Tiger's game or something). Saves about $10 in fees. Adds up if you come with a group.

Yeah, not expecting it to sell out, just like getting it out of the way and not forgetting about it. I didn't know that buying from the box office excluded fees, though. Thanks for that heads up.