THE BEATLES - The Original Mono Studio Albums Remastered

it's great that everyone wants to share this deal, but you know the more people that order it, the less likely they are to honor it. 

and I say that as someone who would have never known about it without those posts.

Not true.  The more people who order it, the more likely it is that they will "run out" and cancel later orders.  (at least in my experience)

So... order and then tell people ;)

jumped on this too. if its canceled then meh, but thats a great deal for something I probably wouldn't shell out for otherwise. I know this will end up like the Glassjaw thing but since they don't charge unless it ships, there's nothing to lose!

Case in point, I was one of the people who got their Glassjaw orders.

jumped on this too. if its canceled then meh, but thats a great deal for something I probably wouldn't shell out for otherwise. I know this will end up like the Glassjaw thing but since they don't charge unless it ships, there's nothing to lose!

I got my first order from the GJ one...so hopefully that happens here too.

Still shows the low price,  but I can't add it to my cart

Important messages for items in your Cart:

We're sorry. The item The Beatles in Mono - Limited Edition Box Set [Vinyl LP] is no longer available from the seller you selected. To see if it's available from another seller, click here to return to the item's product detail page.

Edit: and now it says "Currently Unavailable" on the product page.

How much was it?

I want to order it too but price of box+shipping+customs can add to a lot too (will still be cheaper then ordering it here but still)

115$cdn with uk shipping so about £62. Even if import tax brought that to £100 it's still cheap compared to the £288 amazon uk want for this set.

I think this is going to go through. I sent an inquiry to Amazon.ca customer service to verify that it is the vinyl LP box set and got the following reply:

I understand your concern in this situation. 

I can confirm that this is the vinyl LP box set as is listed. I can assure you will receive the correct item. 

Upon delivery, the item's packaging indicates that it is not what you expected or is contrary to the information listed on our site, you may return it for a full refund. 

You'll find our returns policy, instructions, and a printable return mailing label online at: 

http://www.amazon.ca/returns 

We hope to see you again soon.
Best regards,
Gavin P.

I think this is going to go through. I sent an inquiry to Amazon.ca customer service to verify that it is the vinyl LP box set and got the following reply:

I can confirm that this is the vinyl LP box set as is listed. I can assure you will receive the correct item. 

Upon delivery, the item's packaging indicates that it is not what you expected or is contrary to the information listed on our site, you may return it for a full refund. 

You'll find our returns policy, instructions, and a printable return mailing label online at: 

Best regards,

Gavin P.

This is probably why it's now listed as "currently unavailable",

Best regards,

Gavin P.

xwQgU.gif