THE BEATLES - The Original Mono Studio Albums Remastered

Get ready to get this e-mail if you haven't already:

Hello,

We're contacting you about order #702-0143007-XXXXXXX Unfortunately, we recently discovered that an error caused the following item(s) to be displayed at an incorrect price:

The Beatles in Mono - Limited Edition Box Set [Vinyl LP]

In this case, we're unable to offer this item for the incorrectly posted price. Therefore, we've cancelled your order for this item and you have not been charged.

At any given time, despite our best efforts, a small number of the millions of items on our site may be mispriced. We're very sorry for this disappointing news and we apologize for any inconvenience.

We value your business and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Amazon.ca

Not a pro at this, but 

Hello, I am contacting to complain about the automatic cancellation of my order # xxxxxxxxx

The cancellation of this order without my consent is completely unacceptable. It is not the responsibility of the customer if a seller offers a product at an inaccurate or incorrect price. It would be fair business practice to honor the price and complete the order as originally placed to further ensure complete customer satisfaction.

I'm eagerly waiting a response to this matter and my correspondence.

Chris xxxxx

Not a pro at this, but 

Hello, I am contacting to complain about the automatic cancellation of my order # xxxxxxxxx

The cancellation of this order without my consent is completely unacceptable. It is not the responsibility of the customer if a seller offers a product at an inaccurate or incorrect price. It would be fair business practice to honor the price and complete the order as originally placed to further ensure complete customer satisfaction.

I'm eagerly waiting a response to this matter and my correspondence.

Chris xxxxx

Dear Chris - 

Stop being a little bitch. 

Have a great day

Amazon xoxoxo

They did send Mellon Collie when it was $30 so it was worth a shot, but Amazon would be taking a much, much larger hit this time around so it's not surprising they wouldn't do it this time.

Not surprising, only disappointing. Obviously just trying to still get the box set. Somebody else said they were gonna send a message about it too, so I don't understand why I'm a bitch for trying but whatever.

Not surprising, only disappointing. Obviously just trying to still get the box set. Somebody else said they were gonna send a message about it too, so I don't understand why I'm a bitch for trying but whatever.

Could be that you worded it like an entitled dick.

I had a polite chat with them on their help chat thingie, and asked them if this perhaps violated their policy.

They apologized and then they gave me $10 CAD to use on amazon.ca that I'll probably never use, but whatever. I thanked them and said I understood that it was just a mistake and a misunderstanding. If you're polite to people and go in just questioning the overall action, and don't tell them that it is "unacceptable" they respond well and you don't look bad doing it.

It's always worth a try to get something at a discount if the company offers it, but not at the risk of coming off like a jerk and possibly ruining some poor customer service worker's day.

It's bad enough when people's entitlement causes them to treat small labels or individual sellers like they're Amazon, but it's another thing when you think a company should eat a $300 loss for the privilege of having you as a customer. The customer is not always right. This is what people hate about service industry jobs.

It's bad enough when people's entitlement causes them to treat small labels or individual sellers like they're Amazon, but it's another thing when you think a company should eat a $300 loss for the privilege of having you as a customer. The customer is not always right. This is what people hate about service industry jobs.

If only they banned buyers as freely as they ban sellers....

I had a polite chat with them on their help chat thingie, and asked them if this perhaps violated their policy.

They apologized and then they gave me $10 CAD to use on amazon.ca that I'll probably never use, but whatever. I thanked them and said I understood that it was just a mistake and a misunderstanding. If you're polite to people and go in just questioning the overall action, and don't tell them that it is "unacceptable" they respond well and you don't look bad doing it.

It's always worth a try to get something at a discount if the company offers it, but not at the risk of coming off like a jerk and possibly ruining some poor customer service worker's day.

Hey, now it's only going to cost you $339 to get the box set!  :)