THE BEATLES - The Original Mono Studio Albums Remastered

for those of you just joining us. Pop Market has offered a Beatles Mono bundle for the last 3 fridays.

Bundle #1 was Please please Me, With The Beatles, A Hard Days Night, and Beatles For Sale

Bundle #2 was Rubber Soul, Help, Revolver, and Sgt Pepper

Bundle #3 (today) was The White Album & Magical Mystery Tour

Use coupon code popmarket15 for 15% off

Sold out.

Not sold out.

*Please note: Due to the high volume of customers attempting to purchase this exclusive bundle at the same time, this product may appear as "Sold Out" when we actually still have stock on hand. Please keep refreshing the deal page to check if this bundle is again showing as "available." When we do sell out, we will respond to inquiries accordingly.

Not sold out.

*Please note: Due to the high volume of customers attempting to purchase this exclusive bundle at the same time, this product may appear as "Sold Out" when we actually still have stock on hand. Please keep refreshing the deal page to check if this bundle is again showing as "available." When we do sell out, we will respond to inquiries accordingly.

Apologies... I don't like to read.

Thank you though. Order placed.

for those of you just joining us. Pop Market has offered a Beatles Mono bundle for the last 3 fridays.

Bundle #1 was Please please Me, With The Beatles, A Hard Days Night, and Beatles For Sale

Bundle #2 was Rubber Soul, Help, Revolver, and Sgt Pepper

Bundle #3 (today) was The White Album & Magical Mystery Tour

Use coupon code popmarket15 for 15% off

What if I wanted to get Please Please Me, Revolver and Damn the Torpedoes? What should I do then?

i just got my bundle 2 in the mail yesterday and was blown away with how good revolver sounds. Can't wait to hear the white album. These already sound miles better than the stereo remasters. 

Bummed I'm not getting the boxset, but you can't beat these prices!

I pulled off a trade for the box set a couple weeks back and I couldn't be happier with everything.

Revolver and The White Album sound the best to me, but everything sounds great.

So what would  you guys say are the best versions of:

Sgt. Peppers (Mono?)

White Album (Mono?)

Abby Road (Stereo?)

Let it Be (Stereo?)

Any plans for Let it Be...Naked or is that not considered a part of their main catalog?

I am a novice when it comes to the Beatles.  When I was younger, I thought it was shit and that Metallica was the end all and be all of music.  Now that I am older I have a much greater appreciation for the Beatles and especially their later albums.  

Abby Road and Let It Be (as well as Yellow Submarine) were recorded in stereo so there are no TRUE mono mixes for these records.

The reason people want the mono releases (and the reason they sound better in most people's opinion) is simply because that is how they were ORIGINALLY recorded and mixed. 

Abby Road and Let It Be (as well as Yellow Submarine) were recorded in stereo so there are no TRUE mono mixes for these records.

The reason people want the mono releases (and the reason they sound better in most people's opinion) is simply because that is how they were ORIGINALLY recorded and mixed. 

Correct. Also, these are identical to the UK pressings, not the US. The track order that Martin/Beatles wanted the songs to be played in. The US fucked everything up until getting in sync in 67 with Sgt. Pepper.