the record you will never acquire

Anything over $30 ppd. For some reason I just cannot bring myself to spend more than that on a record. Some of you spend more than that on a 7in. daily but that is my threshold where I start to think "what else could I have purchased with this money"

well, i've bought tons of records for over $30 that i could easily resell for double the price. now imagine what i can buy with that:)

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything over $30 ppd. For some reason I just cannot bring myself to spend more than that on a record. Some of you spend more than that on a 7in. daily but that is my threshold where I start to think "what else could I have purchased with this money"
see, i thought the same thing for a while and then I bought dear you for 80 bucks. I had a bad case of buyers remorse till I got it and then I shed tears at how happy I was. You'll do it soon enough, trust me.

[image]

Matt, if I ever go bankrupt or something, I'll give you first dibs on it.

Also, that picture really don't represent the color too well. It looks more like regular blue in the picture, but it's definitely straight up turquoise. Weird because all of the other pictures came out pretty well as far as color goes.

You could always try bugging Chris @ ODS or whoever in the band ended up with that one about their copies.

brand new - yfw on clear as well

Why is it that 2 people here want the clear one when the white version is a first pressing and is limited to only 100?

I actually bought 2 white ones back in the day and gave one away as a gift. Turned out to be a pretty good gift :)

Juan has all the variations of the record except clear.

Mine would be the Unfun LP on clear and the Live album on well...black.. Both go on ebay for top dollar of over $400 of which i can't afford....i am really sad i got rid of mine years back...but not as regrettful as getting rid of my "Nirvana - Love Buzz" 7" for $8 to a record store...