PO: He Is Legend - Heavy Fruit

I also noticed that they put the Something Witchy song on the tracklist as "something something, something witchy"....I wonder if it's the same or they re-recorded it a bit different?

It's the same song essentially. If you saw them on tour they played it, but I think the sneak peak at the song was a rough version.

haha. Was just about to start a topic for this. They also have their 2009 album "It Hates You". I hope this means that their whole discography will get pressed real soon.

This makes me so fucking happy!

Their first two albums were released on Tooth & Nail's sub label Solid State.  Here's a thread about why none of either labels back catalog is likely to be pressed.  

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86588-tooth-nail-sell-catalog-to-capitol-christian-music-group/page-2?hl=%20tooth%20%20nail

Their first two albums were released on Tooth & Nail's sub label Solid State.  Here's a thread about why none of either labels back catalog is likely to be pressed.  

http://boards.vinylcollective.com/topic/86588-tooth-nail-sell-catalog-to-capitol-christian-music-group/page-2?hl=%20tooth%20%20nail

Money can be very persuasive... I will never give up hope.