• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pressing info according to Facebook comments by He Is Legend

/1000 It Hates You

/1000 Heavy Fruit

400 of each are going to retail.

More personal thought on the album:

I Sleep Just Fine is my favorite song off Heavy Fruit.

The lyrics to the title track have led me to consider it to be China White IV. Even if only in my mind, haha.

• 3 weeks later...

Did anyone find out if these were anywhere else to purchase with cheaper shipping ? I haven't pulled the trigger for the simple fact of shipping Im In on 45 bucks for both copies but that shipping charge is bullshit.

And yes it's crazy that Capitol won't budge on pressing T&Ns back catalog. Seems like they could make some serious money there i for one would love all of HiL and far-less

From their FB page on Sept. 5th. 

Hey Dookies, we just got word from our label that we only have roughly 100 copies of vinyl left available for pre-order for #HeavyFruit and #ItHatesYou ! The records will be in select record stores at the end of November in a very limited quantity, so if you want them, you gotta get the last ones now: 

Did anyone find out if these were anywhere else to purchase with cheaper shipping ? I haven't pulled the trigger for the simple fact of shipping Im In on 45 bucks for both copies but that shipping charge is bullshit.

And yes it's crazy that Capitol won't budge on pressing T&Ns back catalog. Seems like they could make some serious money there i for one would love all of HiL and far-less

That shipping charge is insane. I even e-mailed the distributor, Merch Bucket, and they said $11 shipping for two records is perfectly normal.

• 2 weeks later...

For anyone who has not purchased this, I really expect to hear a ton of "I wish I purchased this at cost when it was available." This album is worth the He Is Legend name and after repeated listens might be their most well rounded work to date. Every single song is well done. It's most likely their swan song album, and you will all miss it if it passes.

Looks like they put up test pressings for both Heavy Fruit and It Hates You.

/20 of each at $99.99 a piece. As much as I'd enjoy having a test press of It Hates You, I think I'll pass.

Heavy Fruit

http://www.merchbucket.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HIL-HF-VTEST&Store_Code=merchbucket

It Hates You

http://www.merchbucket.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=HIL-IHY-VTEST&Store_Code=merchbucket

(free shipping and currently available ... boy, oh boy)