PO: He Is Legend - Heavy Fruit

• 3 weeks later...

According to their merchstore there are 21 Heavy fruit and 350 It Hates You available to ship.

He Is Legend on facebook: " we're almost out of Heavy Fruit on vinyl... if you don't want to wait for a repress, you might want to jump on that now. We will have limited copies on tour, but not too many. We will have a healthy amount of IT HATES YOU on vinyl though. We'll see you soon U.S.!"

Well, either Heavy Fruit is being repressed already, or the label shipped some to Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/Heavy-Fruit-He-Legend/dp/B00OIQ0MU0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1415361713&sr=8-1

It's up there for pre-order (Nov 24 release) for 19.99 Prime. I'm hoping It Hates You shows up for around the same price point.

• 3 weeks later...

If you have been on the fence about this because of the price, now is the time. from the Facebook...

Hey dookies, in a few hours EVERYTHING in our webstore is going to be on sale for 40% off. Be sure to use the code "BF40". Everything, Freakers, Test Pressings, hoodies, are on sale! HEAVY FRUIT is back in stock as well for a limited time! Share the word, and ‪#‎Pouritoutboys‬

http://www.merchbucket.com/mm5/

Almost tempted to get an It Hate You test press now.... Decisions, Decisions, Decisions 

The tests don't work with the coupon code.  Just tried and it won't move past the "submit" screen until you take out the code.  :-(

strange. I used it to get the It Hates You test a about 20 minutes after the code went live. I wonder if they changed it to exclude tests? it was the only thing I got and payed with paypal.

Edit: It still appears to be working, although I didn't check all the way out.