this is why I've been holding out purchasing Juturna for the past year or so now.

Would be a bit bummed if we didn't get a repress, but I'm going to be just as stoked for the tour.

Around the time the red and orange represses were being flipped on eBay, the band came out and said that all fans should avoid the inflated prices, since a repress (reissue) would be happening sooner than later.

I saw them open up for Gatsbys American Dream when that first ep came out. Man that feels like a long time ago. Such a great show though. I remember thinking Anthony was creepy as shit. He kept playing with rhis dudes hair in the front row and calling us his children.

One of these shows?

https://youtu.be/K5aioLrCEdY

https://youtu.be/LwkFj5f_kwg

edit: shit how do you add youtube vids so the thumbnail shows?

I saw them open up for Gatsbys American Dream when that first ep came out. Man that feels like a long time ago. Such a great show though. I remember thinking Anthony was creepy as shit. He kept playing with rhis dudes hair in the front row and calling us his children.

as much as I'm glad Anthony is clean now, I don't think he could ever match his stage presence and performance sober. Although he's still pretty fucking amazing and hilarious.

He was using heroin yeah? If so, good for him being sober that's an unbelievable battle. I have a friend of 15 years into that shit now for about the past while and he's beyond a different person. Weed is one thing, but heroin ruins lives. Again, good for him that's quite the triumph if he stays clean.

He was using heroin yeah? If so, good for him being sober that's an unbelievable battle. I have a friend of 15 years into that shit now for about the past while and he's beyond a different person. Weed is one thing, but heroin ruins lives. Again, good for him that's quite the triumph if he stays clean.

yeah, heroin is no joke. I have a family member who's been on and off of it for the past 10 years. Ruins lives, not just their own. Anthony had a whole story on how he came upon it, with a interview he did shortly after Descensus came out. Real powerful story. Glad to see how important his family and the music is to him.

One of these shows?

https://youtu.be/K5aioLrCEdY

https://youtu.be/LwkFj5f_kwg

edit: shit how do you add youtube vids so the thumbnail shows?

Yes! So so so good. We were at a club called Swayze's in Marrietta, Ga. He was definitely on a ridiculous cocktail of all sorts of drugs. Gatsbys crashed at my friend's apartment that night and man did they have some stories.

Yes! So so so good. We were at a club called Swayze's in Marrietta, Ga. He was definitely on a ridiculous cocktail of all sorts of drugs. Gatsbys crashed at my friend's apartment that night and man did they have some stories.

WHAT?! This is crazy! I'm in that Swayze's video! I'm the back of the head in most of it (at 2:28 he puts his hand on my head). He essentially was all over me most of the show. Such an awesome time and super weird. I tell people about this show all the time. 

I interviewed Gastby's after the show too.

Small world.

WHAT?! This is crazy! I'm in that Swayze's video! I'm the back of the head in most of it (at 2:28 he puts his hand on my head). He essentially was all over me most of the show. Such an awesome time and super weird. I tell people about this show all the time.

I interviewed Gastby's after the show too.

Small world.

Woah. Crazy... Do you remember a dude busting open his shin on the edge of the stage during Gatabys? That was the drummer in my band.. That was a crazy good show. We must have unknowingly bumped into each other, I was pretty much in the front too, especially during Gatsbys.

Woah. Crazy... Do you remember a dude busting open his shin on the edge of the stage during Gatabys? That was the drummer in my band.. That was a crazy good show. We must have unknowingly bumped into each other, I was pretty much in the front too, especially during Gatsbys.

Nah I don't remember that. 

I went to some crazy fun shows there. All American Rejects (at the first Swayze's), Mae/Fall Out Boy, Anathallo a few times, Spill Canvas, etc. I'm sure we ran into each other.