If they put Suspending Disbelief on the record they must have made new plates. I wonder if they took the opportunity to remaster or anything.

I was thinking the same thing, was hoping that some test presses would pop up or something haha. I like that they are doing the screen printed cover for the VIP presses though. Hopefully they do that for OLG, BSN, and VW eventually so I can get every album with a screen printed cover haha.

So are we assuming Suspending Disbelief will be on the single LP version too, based on the tracklist for the 3xLP? If so, I'm buying it. I already have the recent Hot Topic repress, but having that extra track included is a game-changer.

EDIT: I'm an idiot and didn't see the tracklist tab in the description of the single LP. Buying it.

EDIT #2: Do you think they'll cut off House of Leaves to fit the extra track on? It's included on the 2nd disc of the 3xLP, unless that is a different demo version as well.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/171873831966?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Doubt anyone here is interested but trying to dump this on the bay before the repress kills the value. I ordered the 3LP so I won't need this anymore. 

Before anyone kills me, ignore the BIN price, looking for offers. I always set the BIN obnoxiously high because I've had some crazy motherfucker pay it before.