If someone is need of the red variant for their collection I'll get rid of it for $25 ppd.

That damn extra track is gonna make me get this thing.

I'm tempted to jump on that just because it's so damn cheap...but I'll leave it for someone who really wants it. I'll get the extra track, anyway.

Someone posted this earlier:

"Vinyl for Juturna's deluxe release will be available in five variants, with a special triple LP offered exclusively through MerchNOW. This web variant will feature Juturna and an additional 17 tracks, including the Creek House Demos and a special one-sided LP/one-sided etched LP of Juturna b-sides, in an LP set of olive/cream splatter, orange/cream speckled, and pinkish red/clear haze vinyl variants - plus four additional digital bonus tracks and album stems, for a total of 33 songs. The newly added demos and b-sides will be mixed by Kris Crummett (Closure In Moscow, Fear Before The March of Flames).

The four remaining variants will be offered as a single LP through retailers (180 gram black), Hot Topic (gray blue splatter), MerchNOW (orange/white haze), and with the aforementioned VIP tour ticket bundle (white). All vinyl variants (both single and triple LP) and the double disk CD format options will include a drop card with a download code for the entire collection of 33 songs and the album stems. Tracklistings can be found below and pre-orders for the upcoming release are available now at circasurvive.merchnow.com."

This is reportedly the press release. Doesn't sound improbable, so naturally I believe it.

Hey Andrew, wanna send me your tradelist? I have the Descensus test. I doubt I'd trade it but I'm willing to look at your list. Would PM but am at work and doing this pretty rushed.

I think you can see my collection in my VC profile. Most of it has been uploaded but ever since I got a PS4 I've been slacking big time. I have probably another 30-40 records that arent on there. Its not really all for trade but I may be willing to part with things for that test.

Just went through my list, theres a shit load of stuff I havent posted on there. I'll try to upload them soon, I'm moving tomorrow and friday so it may be a few days. Let me know if theres anyhting on there already though.

Someone posted this earlier:

"Vinyl for Juturna's deluxe release will be available in five variants, with a special triple LP offered exclusively through MerchNOW. This web variant will feature Juturna and an additional 17 tracks, including the Creek House Demos and a special one-sided LP/one-sided etched LP of Juturna b-sides, in an LP set of olive/cream splatter, orange/cream speckled, and pinkish red/clear haze vinyl variants - plus four additional digital bonus tracks and album stems, for a total of 33 songs. The newly added demos and b-sides will be mixed by Kris Crummett (Closure In Moscow, Fear Before The March of Flames).

The four remaining variants will be offered as a single LP through retailers (180 gram black), Hot Topic (gray blue splatter), MerchNOW (orange/white haze), and with the aforementioned VIP tour ticket bundle (white). All vinyl variants (both single and triple LP) and the double disk CD format options will include a drop card with a download code for the entire collection of 33 songs and the album stems. Tracklistings can be found below and pre-orders for the upcoming release are available now at circasurvive.merchnow.com."

This is reportedly the press release. Doesn't sound improbable, so naturally I believe it.

Thanks. I actually located that a few pages back not long after posting. Appreciated.

I would imagine every variant besides the two already released will be limited to 1000, and the black will probably be unlimited. Will pretty much squash any inflated prices of this album, save for maybe the tour screen printed cover and the original pic disc press.

There was a tour screen printed cover?