I love the fact that itll have a screen printed jacket, Im talking about the color of the vinyl itself. Like they should have had the white up on merchnow, and had the orange and white color for the VIP. 

I agree with this to a point...if we're getting into hypothetical scenarios though, I would rather have seen a clear with heavy orange and grey splatter with the screened cover. I'd have bought VIP for that shit.

Just noticed on the track listing that they changed it from creek house demos to linden house demos. Really can't wait to hear all these additional tracks. As far as the stock quantity it just re adjusts to a 1000 for me..

Same track lasting though, right? Wonder why now they decided to change them.

Only somewhat relevant to this, but may help others in the future: I read that (for some shows?) if you purchase your tickets through the Live Nation app they do an app only sale a day earlier. So I bought my Circa tickets yesterday.

Yep. I did as well for the presale. The peace of mind was nice since shows in the SD area sell out quickly

I'm still debating the VIP.  I looked up an old link for the last tour they did with B&C/Chon and the VIP explicitly called out the meet and greet, which this one doesn't.  I emailed showstubs about it to get some clarification but I still haven't received a response.

Well anthony had this to say on twitter about a similar question..

https://twitter.com/AnthonyGreen/status/626595820188659713

Not sure if they will do a meet and greet or signing but I think the bundle itself and the acoustic performance is well worth it for this one. Plus I think they'll still at least meet everyone. Just won't do any photos.

Same track lasting though, right? Wonder why now they decided to change them.

So I had a creature club account when it was around. I remember they sent us a suspending disbelief demo and it came with this document about the story behind linden house basement. So this will give some insight on where all these juturna pre production demos were recorded and came together. The demo for suspending disbelief is amazing though. Can't wait to hear the rest of these. Anyways.. Here is the deal about why they probably changed it from creek house to linden..

"This is the original demo for suspending disbelief.  This song always had a really special vibe to it.  Listening to this demo puts me right there in the basement at Linden ave. where the five us first started writing songs together.  This demo in particular really sounds like that basement felt.  Very airy and moody and dark.  Most of the guitar riffs that I'm playing came from us just jamming on this for hours although I think the little intro riff was something I already had.  One of my main issues as a guitar player is trying not to play something that sounds like someone else so I had to keep telling myself that some of my riffs in this jam didn't sound that much like Tool so I could actually press on and make progress with it.  That seems to be a recurring thing with me.  I feel like it's important to wear your influences and be proud of them but I don't want to rewrite anyone else's music.  It's interesting to see how some of the changes we made affected this song.  One thing we did for the studio version was cut the second verse by a few bars, so you can hear a couple of vocal lines here that we later took out that are really cool.  The jam at the end was something we really liked playing back then.  The band was really getting to know each other musically so it was a lot of fun for us to just sit in a groove like this and let it develop and see where it would take us.  This one was particularly patient and very trancelike for me and another one of those things that I'm sure we played for hours.  That basement was old and unfinished.  It had a low ceiling and hardly any light.  Sometimes one of us would be working and someone upstairs would switch off the basement light not realizing anyone was down there and it was hard not to immediately feel a chill running down your spine.  The line, "Twilight Army" became the name of our first headlining tour and is still one of my favorite phrases that anthony has ever given us.  It really reminds me of the way we would all just wander out into the night together as a new band of brothers and see where the world would take us. -brendan

It always crushed me that we didn't put this song on Juturna. It was just one of those, I don't wanna fight about it kind of situations.  But it really is such a cool song.  If there was one thing represented by Anthony's lyrics that I wanted out there it was in the line "We Understand What It Means To Break Down." All in all there is a lot of nostalgia to be found when I listen to this demo.  I remember being so thrilled when we were putting this song together and how much I loved to rehearse it.  t just felt awesome to play...  It felt like such a badass of a song.  The long and creepy ebow intro, the off time John Bonham groove in the second verse, the emotional tone of the chorus... It all made me feel like what we were doing was exactly inline with what we desired to be. -colin"

Well anthony had this to say on twitter about a similar question..

https://twitter.com/AnthonyGreen/status/626595820188659713

Not sure if they will do a meet and greet or signing but I think the bundle itself and the acoustic performance is well worth it for this one. Plus I think they'll still at least meet everyone. Just won't do any photos.

Thanks, that pretty much answers my question that there won't be a photo-op/signing.  

I agree, the value is still there, however I'm faced with having to fork out for 2 VIPs.  If I were guaranteed the photo I'd do it right now (and my gf would actually give a crap about it - she can do without the merch).