Couldn't tell if it was a mini disc or not, but yeah that would make sense.

Quick unrelated question, is there a Feature that allows you to be notified if one of your posts is quoted?

I have that. Anytime someone quotes me, I get a notification in the section next to PMs. It's in the settings, but don't forget to opt out of emails for quotes.

I'm actually gonna wait for the vinyl to ship before listening to them (normally don't do that). I'm really excited for the demos! I might cave and listen to the B-Sides before it arrives, but it should be shipping tomorrow, so I think I can wait.

It got delayed until late December/early January. Probably more like Febuary but we'll see.

So for anyone who has seen this tour...how were the crowds? Calm? Moshy? I'm fine with either it's just that I haven't seen Circa Survive live before and I don't want to be carrying merch if it's going to get a bit rowdy. Thanks.

I've seen them 15 times and the crowds are always pretty rowdy, myself included.

What about RX Bandits? I've only seen them at a festival setting where the crowd is dead and I'm the only one chanting "Speak to me now, won't you put your guns in the ground?"

There were a few fans at Rams Head that we're really getting into it, but nowhere near as bad as Circa.

Awesome thanks! One more thing...will either band be at their merch booths after the show or no?

I saw them soon after Blue Sky Noise came out and was lucky enough to track down everyone in the band and got then to sign my Juturna CD booklet.

Granted that was quite a while ago so they might have a different routine now.

I was just listening to the instrumental version and it's definitely interesting hearing some parts of house of leaves I didn't notice before. The demos are fantastic. Can't believe how much had changed lyrically. The story of juturna book was really cool too. Hope they implement that into the 3xLP release.

Woah, just got the email with downloads for VIP. It also includes stems and instrumentals. Also, there may or may not be an easy way to download everything... Not sure if it's okay to post in the thread.

Hearing all the vocals without instrumental is honestly the coolest thing. Hearing things I never heard before during a specific track is just awesome.