Sweet. Very glad someone found a secondhand listing as solid as this, gunna order it.

I hope they repress On Letting Go and Blue Sky Noise sometime. Maybe we'll have to wait 2 and 4 years respectively for anniversary editions of those, too :P

well. was meaning to buy that eBay listing when I woke up today, but somehow it sold out while I was sleeping.

if anyone else has an orange/white haze they'd sell, or any leads on a decently priced copy of one, please please please contact me. thanks

looks like the last person bought 6 lol

eugh. that's so much more than it was originally but i might bite the bullet. can't decide yet.

Not to peer-pressure you or sway your stance, but I'd like to go on record as saying that the white-orange swirl is by far my favorite variant that I've seen Juturna pressed on, thus far.  From an aesthetic / packaging point, I love the way it all comes together.  Rarity be damned.

Not to peer-pressure you or sway your stance, but I'd like to go on record as saying that the white-orange swirl is by far my favorite variant that I've seen Juturna pressed on, thus far.  From an aesthetic / packaging point, I love the way it all comes together.  Rarity be damned.

it really is gorgeous. slapping myself indefinitely for sleeping on the preorder, but that's what happens when i'm not in the best situation financially. thought it would last a while longer but it didn't, should have immediately got that ebay listing. $30ppd is a lot for it... though i don't know if i'll ever see a better price again with all the scalpers.

it really is gorgeous. slapping myself indefinitely for sleeping on the preorder, but that's what happens when i'm not in the best situation financially. thought it would last a while longer but it didn't, should have immediately got that ebay listing. $30ppd is a lot for it... though i don't know if i'll ever see a better price again with all the scalpers.

Circa vinyl requires a delicate dance, that's for sure.  I can't recall what that orange-white variant is limited to, but I remember thinking it was a pretty large number and easily accessible... at least for a while.  But then again, Juturna represses were fetching triple the MSRP value just a day or two after Hot Topic sold out of their last batch.  This press was pretty large overall, but their fanbase is also pretty rabid – at this point I think that if you can find a copy for < $30 PPD, it won't be for significantly less.

I'll need to check my receipt, but I want to say that the orange-white from Merch Now was probably close to $24 PPD.

Which sucks because House of Leaves is much better than Suspending Disbelief, imo.

I agree. Although this song was intended to be right where it is on this pressing of the album. I can't recall where I read it awhile ago but EVR decided to take suspending disbelief off and make the Inuit sessions. So being the 10th anniversary it is fitting for this song to be on the album.

I agree. Although this song was intended to be right where it is on this pressing of the album. I can't recall where I read it awhile ago but EVR decided to take suspending disbelief off and make the Inuit sessions. So being the 10th anniversary it is fitting for this song to be on the album.

I know, but it's still lame. I'm hoping the next pressing has the CD tracklisting at least.