• 1 month later...

Not sure if anyone was looking for the white vinyl of juturna but it's bundled here with the pin if anyone is interested. No screen print though as far as the listing shows. http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/circa-survive/products/circa-survive-juturna-lp-and-enamel-pin-bundle

i'm going to be posting a bunch of sealed Circa vinyl on discogs hopefully by monday. 

B-sides (gold vinyl & green vinyl w/blank labels like the gold version) only things not sealed because they never came that way

On Letting Go (1 is purple marble, the other is ?)

Inuit Sessions

Appendage EP (colored vinyl, 2 copies)

Violent Waves

Blue Sky Noise (Deluxe edition, 2 copies)

Sunny Day Real Estate Split

Juturna (1 pic disc & 2 copies of EVR103)

https://www.discogs.com/user/burrito07

12 minutes ago, makeyousick said:

i'm going to be posting a bunch of sealed Circa vinyl on discogs hopefully by monday. 

B-sides (gold vinyl & green vinyl w/blank labels like the gold version) only things not sealed because they never came that way

On Letting Go (1 is purple marble, the other is ?)

Inuit Sessions

Appendage EP (colored vinyl, 2 copies)

Violent Waves

Blue Sky Noise (Deluxe edition, 2 copies)

Sunny Day Real Estate Split

Juturna (1 pic disc & 2 copies of EVR103)

https://www.discogs.com/user/burrito07

if you have the green/white juturna, message me

Edited by CVHX

On 2016-05-11 at 0:21 AM, lostindefeat said:

Not sure if anyone was looking for the white vinyl of juturna but it's bundled here with the pin if anyone is interested. No screen print though as far as the listing shows. http://www.merchconnectioninc.com/collections/circa-survive/products/circa-survive-juturna-lp-and-enamel-pin-bundle

Free shipping too, even to Canada, that sealed the deal.

• 2 months later...

Just FYI Circa is having a sale on the vinyl for this on Merchnow. Single orange LP is $13.99 and 3xLP Deluxe is $35 ($40 shipped for me). 

http://circasurvive.merchnow.com/

I hilariously bought the 3xLP yesterday before this was announced so I'm hoping they'll cancel my more expensive order without much hassel. $15 saved would be nice....

EDIT: And screw MerchNow. They have the warehouse open on Saturday but not Friday so they shipped it anyways.... I guess I'll still save like $7 after the trouble of shipping it back....

Edited by MCDELTAT

• 1 month later...

Didnt want to start a new thread for this, but wanted to give you guys a few updates on Circa after talking with Brendan last night. 

1) Circa is hoping to get a new album out by next year. Brendan has been working on 5 songs, which he says are different than what hes done before as he's been playing around with different time signatures 

2) Expect a 10 year anniversary tour for On Letting Go with a vinyl repress 

3) Circa's management are working to get the rights back for Blue Sky (Brendan said at the worst, all he wants to do with the album is just repress it on vinyl)(He also said he would like to do a 10 year tour for the album, but doesn't know if it would work due to fan turn out; same can be said for violent waves) 

51 minutes ago, Papi Blanco said:

Didnt want to start a new thread for this, but wanted to give you guys a few updates on Circa after talking with Brendan last night. 

1) Circa is hoping to get a new album out by next year. Brendan has been working on 5 songs, which he says are different than what hes done before as he's been playing around with different time signatures 

2) Expect a 10 year anniversary tour for On Letting Go with a vinyl repress 

3) Circa's management are working to get the rights back for Blue Sky (Brendan said at the worst, all he wants to do with the album is just repress it on vinyl)(He also said he would like to do a 10 year tour for the album, but doesn't know if it would work due to fan turn out; same can be said for violent waves) 

I understand the turnout issue, but I think BSN would attract A TON of people. It's my favorite record by them, and a repress would make my year. 

47 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

It doesn't.

Right? I've been listening to them since Inuit Sessions, and although I really do love the earlier stuff, I also love the change in sound on BSN. You can't tell me those first two albums (and EP) don't sound extremely similar. 

5 minutes ago, mcpherson123 said:

First two albums are far better than anything that came after. I don't think Juturna sounds so incredibly like On Letting Go. They just have Circa's signature voice and from BSN on, they just became a lot more plain and more easily digestible.

This. they are on a downhill since On letting Go, sadly.

For me, it's different albums for different occasions. The first two albums I grew up with and are for a heavier mood. BSN is amazing as well and just ranges from heavy hitters like Get Out to slower jams like Frozen Creek. The MySpace session for BSN is awesome if anyone can dig up that video.....

Must say though that Violent Waves still hasn't found a spot in me yet. I was out of country when it came out and didn't hear it until a year later.

• 1 month later...