From what I've heard, so long as you get to a railing it's a pretty good view. I definitely think it'll still be worth it :)

hopefully. From the past Circa shows I've been to, all the fun was right by the stage. This is the only venue I've been to that doesn't just have a general admission and that's it. Should have bought a NYC ticket when I had the chance.

If you're stuck with mezzanine tickets, get there as early as you possibly can and grab a spot on the rail and then never move.

The mezzanine is fine if you're on the rail, and utterly useless if you're not. The fact that they sell way more mezzanine tickets than there are people that can feasibly see the stage and then confine you to the mezzanine angers me to no end. It's especially bad because the balcony hangs over the back of the mezzanine so the stage isn't even visible from the rear area - but you bet your bippy they count that area as part of "capacity." 

Went to the show last night at Ram's Head. They ran out of most of their merch by the end of the show, and I picked up the deluxe CD. I'm pretty sure they just dragged "Suspending Disbelief" over onto the album because there's a break in the feedback between the two songs. I really hope that they fix this for the vinyl pressings. 

The demos are amazing. It's really cool to hear these songs in their infancy. The other B-Sides are fantastic as well. The versions of "Julian" and "Califone" are the best I've ever heard.

Well worth the $15 it cost. 

Went to the show last night at Ram's Head. They ran out of most of their merch by the end of the show, and I picked up the deluxe CD. I'm pretty sure they just dragged "Suspending Disbelief" over onto the album because there's a break in the feedback between the two songs. I really hope that they fix this for the vinyl pressings.

The demos are amazing. It's really cool to hear these songs in their infancy. The other B-Sides are fantastic as well. The versions of "Julian" and "Califone" are the best I've ever heard.

Well worth the $15 it cost.

Wanna rip those demos for those who can't make it to the shows or are currently broke....? :)

I just listened to the demos, and I really don't like them. It's cool to hear, but they just sound bad. Drums are over powering a lot, vocals are distant and echo-y. Obviously they are demos so they are not going to be clean, but they are not really worth listening to unless you really like demos. B-sides are ok.

Looks like a mini disc, so computers or CD players that allow you to set the cd into the player. A car stereo wouldnt work.

Couldn't tell if it was a mini disc or not, but yeah that would make sense.

Quick unrelated question, is there a Feature that allows you to be notified if one of your posts is quoted?