I'm not but a user very generously pm'd a link he uploaded. This is so awesome! I can't wait to dig into'em.

Also, my download link that came with my 3xLP order did not come with them, so VIP was the only way to come across them, it seems.

The website says that the 3xLP will have them on a download card.

So... Are we gonna have some problems here?!

White vinyl.

12189657_10153109180357791_6104092829707

Vs. 3xLP

12191503_10153107701362791_6333728942338

I bought the VIP bundle under the assumption it was white vinyl. They better not try and switch that shit on me.

oh shit. thats weird. im going to the sf one tmw, and yeah i assumed it was the white. hmmm. maybe they sold their allotment of white and everyone who purchases now gets the 3xlp..?

oh shit. thats weird. im going to the sf one tmw, and yeah i assumed it was the white. hmmm. maybe they sold their allotment of white and everyone who purchases now gets the 3xlp..?

I wouldnt be so concerned, except they refunded me for my San Diego show and re-sold me the newly available Shrine VIP that makes no mention of white vinyl. I want the white vinyl more than I want the VIP, so that would really suck. I sent an email, now I wait.

I wouldnt be so concerned, except they refunded me for my San Diego show and re-sold me the newly available Shrine VIP that makes no mention of white vinyl. I want the white vinyl more than I want the VIP, so that would really suck. I sent an email, now I wait.

yeah same lol. where did  you see the posting about the 3xlp? the showstubs site still says white vinyl.

I just checked my VIP order confirmation,

"Thank you for purchasing a VIP Upgrade Bundle for Circa Survive's "Juturna Ten Year Anniversary Tour." Your bundle includes the following:
- 18x24 Poster
- Question & Answer Session
- Acoustic Performance
- 42" x 60" Wall Flag
- Juturna VIP Edition White Vinyl LP with Alternate Screen Printed Cover
- Digital Download of Juturna Including Demos and B-Sides"

It specifically states which you will receive.

I assume if you placed your VIP order back in July/August you're probably fine. I bet after they hit 2,000 - 3,000ish? they swapped it to the 3LP.

I just checked my VIP order confirmation,

"Thank you for purchasing a VIP Upgrade Bundle for Circa Survive's "Juturna Ten Year Anniversary Tour." Your bundle includes the following:

- 18x24 Poster

- Question & Answer Session

- Acoustic Performance

- 42" x 60" Wall Flag

- Juturna VIP Edition White Vinyl LP with Alternate Screen Printed Cover

- Digital Download of Juturna Including Demos and B-Sides"

It specifically states which you will receive.

I assume if you placed your VIP order back in July/August you're probably fine. I bet after they hit 2,000 - 3,000ish? they swapped it to the 3LP.

Was that in an email? My email just says "1x 11/14/2015 | Los Angeles, CA at The Shrine | Juturna Ten Year Anniversary Tour - VIP Ticket Bundle / No Size for $100.00 each"

Direct from Circas Facebook. I could always argue that ShowStubs never told me. There was no disclaimer or anything.

That picture was posted with the Bogarts show in Cincinnati, which is the show I attended. They probably posted that because there were about 70ish people that showed up total. I bet they did hit the limit on the white vinyl, but they posted that picture in late October so I doubt very many VIPs come with the 3LP, just the really late purchases would be my guess.

That picture was posted with the Bogarts show in Cincinnati, which is the show I attended. They probably posted that because there were about 70ish people that showed up total. I bet they did hit the limit on the white vinyl, but they posted that picture in late October so I doubt very many VIPs come with the 3LP, just the really late purchases would be my guess.

That was the same picture they used for the shrine when they said 20 more VIPs became available.

Was that in an email? My email just says "1x 11/14/2015 | Los Angeles, CA at The Shrine | Juturna Ten Year Anniversary Tour - VIP Ticket Bundle / No Size for $100.00 each"

That was in an email I received from show stubs with the subject line "Circa Survive - Juturna Ten Year Anniversary Tour - VIP Upgrade Buyers" a couple days or so after my initial purchase.