Just got the VIP variant in today, and I don't know where I missed it but I had no clue it was a gatefold lol. I actually really like it, the lyric/story sleeve was really cool to read. The screen printed cover is also a little better than I was expecting. I expected it to be like the Descensus test press, but I think it actually has a little better texture.

Just got the VIP variant in today, and I don't know where I missed it but I had no clue it was a gatefold lol. I actually really like it, the lyric/story sleeve was really cool to read. The screen printed cover is also a little better than I was expecting. I expected it to be like the Descensus test press, but I think it actually has a little better texture.

Yeah, I expected the screened cover to be worse after people complained. its really cool looking. i just wish it was the actual size of the record.

Yeah, I expected the screened cover to be worse after people complained. its really cool looking. i just wish it was the actual size of the record.

I thought that too initially, however, after receiving it and putting it into an outer sleeve I think I prefer it a little smaller, that way the edges of it wont crease etc.

Yeah, the VIP variant and screened cover are both very nice. I wish the transition from oh, hello to suspended disbelief would have been fixed but that's okay. The record overall sounds very good and almost better than my trans red pressing. Also, I got an email back from merchnow and they stated the 3xlp/orange haze pressings are scheduled to arrive at their warehouse on Tuesday and will be shipping same day.

Yeah, the VIP variant and screened cover are both very nice. I wish the transition from oh, hello to suspended disbelief would have been fixed but that's okay. The record overall sounds very good and almost better than my trans red pressing. Also, I got an email back from merchnow and they stated the 3xlp/orange haze pressings are scheduled to arrive at their warehouse on Tuesday and will be shipping same day.

sick. i think i'll finally place an order lol

When I read this I was confused, but to clarify... All three of the discs are arriving, and not just the orange haze one? I don't remember all three being that way. Dumb question? Idk.

As in the merch now variants. The 3xlp are all different colors and the orange haze is its own variant. All will supposedly be shipping this upcoming week.

Circa posted on Facebook a couple weeks ago that they would be shipping out the 12th. I didn't really take that too seriously, but at this point, this whole thing is a joke.