On the Deluxe? I've noticed very little.

Came out looking both looking and sounding great. The third disc is by far the best looking.

Maybe it's my TT. I need a new one. I only hear it at the beginning and end of the sides, not while music is actually playing. The music itself sounds great.

You're right about the third disc. It looks fuckin' awesome.

Maybe it's my TT. I need a new one. I only hear it at the beginning and end of the sides, not while music is actually playing. The music itself sounds great.

You're right about the third disc. It looks fuckin' awesome.

I was noticing this problem a lot on some of my new records and I just swapped out my stylus finally and it fixed the problem.

Oh your post made it seem like you bought a single LP. Yeah then you're fine.

The orange/white haze IS a single LP, correct? "Juturna Deluxe 10 Year Edition Orange/White Haze"

I'd like to pick up the Orange/White haze, but would like clarification if it includes a digital download for all the demos, b-sides, etc. :)

The orange/white haze IS a single LP, correct? "Juturna Deluxe 10 Year Edition Orange/White Haze"

I'd like to pick up the Orange/White haze, but would like clarification if it includes a digital download for all the demos, b-sides, etc. :)

when i ordered it i got an email with a download link to all the tracks, demos, bsides. dont think the stems were in there tho.