Yea I agree but you know how those fuckers are, ruthless haha. I bought one of each to give the orange haze to my brother for his birthday and he is gonna flip. He is younger and just started collecting and got Deja and Juturna in the same year, granted they r represses but that pretty lucky considering the struggle for the most to get them.

Pffft kids these days with their haircuts and snapchats and easy access to sought after mid 00s emoish records.

"Vinyl for Juturna's deluxe release will be available in five variants, with a special triple LP offered exclusively through MerchNOW. This web variant will feature Juturna and an additional 17 tracks, including the Creek House Demos and a special one-sided LP/one-sided etched LP of Juturna b-sides, in an LP set of olive/cream splatter, orange/cream speckled, and pinkish red/clear haze vinyl variants - plus four additional digital bonus tracks and album stems, for a total of 33 songs. The newly added demos and b-sides will be mixed by Kris Crummett (Closure In Moscow, Fear Before The March of Flames).

The four remaining variants will be offered as a single LP through retailers (180 gram black), Hot Topic (gray blue splatter), MerchNOW (orange/white haze), and with the aforementioned VIP tour ticket bundle (white). All vinyl variants (both single and triple LP) and the double disk CD format options will include a drop card with a download code for the entire collection of 33 songs and the album stems. Tracklistings can be found below and pre-orders for the upcoming release are available now at circasurvive.merchnow.com."

where'd did you get this news from? i didn't get an email ;( ahah

It's taking every ounce of restraint to not grab everything. So glad I decided to stop collecting Circa. I really wanna grab that 3xLP and VIP though. $100  though... Expect a huge sale from me. Gonna need to recoup some serious funds, plus got a pretty pricey vacation I got planned that I gotta save for.

It's taking every ounce of restraint to not grab everything. So glad I decided to stop collecting Circa. I really wanna grab that 3xLP and VIP though. $100  though... Expect a huge sale from me. Gonna need to recoup some serious funds, plus got a pretty pricey vacation I got planned that I gotta save for.

Sell me a BSN. Please.

It's really amazing to me that they offered an exclusive screen printed vinyl in the VIP bundles. Realistically, that record will be at least $40 or $50 after they're sold out. If you're going to the show, I think that's a pretty great deal, but that's just me.

Oh and I had no self control, I bought both records and the VIP bundle, and am currently explaining all that was just released to my brother who is probably going to get a few as well.

Dude, tell your brother to not be a jerk. He shouldn't flip. ;)

In all seriousness, you're a pretty rad brother. :D

Haha, thanks man, he deserves it, works hard and always has been a good kid. I am happy he appreciates good music and getting into an "expensive" but fun and important hobby, as supporting all types of art is. Also snagged him a tour variant of Coheeds Second Stage for xmas. Fuck I am a good brother i guess haha.

Haha, thanks man, he deserves it, works hard and always has been a good kid. I am happy he appreciates good music and getting into an "expensive" but fun and important hobby, as supporting all types of art is. Also snagged him a tour variant of Coheeds Second Stage for xmas. Fuck I am a good brother i guess haha.

I guess so. I actually have my own little brother to thank for my very first record : AFI The Art of Drowning on blue marble. I never owned a record before that. He bought it for me for Christmas when I was like 16 or 17. It sounds like shit now because I played it SO much. I bought a recent reissue to fill that void. He and I are both collectors now and we didn't grow up together (I met him when I was 16), but we developed similar interests. Anyway. I want this 3LP but i cannot rightfully buy it. Here's to hoping I stumble across one when I'm a little more financially sound.

Pffft kids these days with their haircuts and snapchats and easy access to sought after mid 00s emoish records.

Haha just saw this, u speaking the truth sir. Fuckin young whipper snappers, pun intended.

Yea Fowty, thats what is awesome about music, creates bonds and relationships with people easier. Same with me and  and my brothers. Just but the 3lp man!!! do it!! Haha