Why wouldn't there be? The Q&A? I'm sure there will be time, especially if they actually start it 90 mins early, although they are always late haha

Haven't they specified this in the past as part of what you get in the package?  Or am I mistaken?  I took it as they're going to do a Q&A in lieu of a signing/photo op session.  But I'll be glad to be wrong about this one.  This was going to be my first time doing their VIP thing...

Haven't they specified this in the past as part of what you get in the package?  Or am I mistaken?  I took it as they're going to do a Q&A in lieu of a signing/photo op session.  But I'll be glad to be wrong about this one.  This was going to be my first time doing their VIP thing...

With every tour so far you line up and they give you the poster and you have a moment to take a picture and all that. Generally each person or couple people take no more than a couple minutes. Both times I've done it I tended to wait to be last so that I made sure everyone else got their pictures and whatnot because I always had them sign a record sleeve I brought. Also, there has always been a lot of down time before the show actually starts, so they let everyone run the posters and whatnot out to their cars before they opened the doors. I feel like there'd be time, but no idea considering there hasn't been a Q&A before.

"The newly added demos and b-sides will be mixed by Kris Crummett (Closure In Moscow, Fear Before The March of Flames).

Kris is a friend, just talked to him. I wonder where this info came from, because that's not true. He's just doing some mastering on the demos and b-sides, leveling them out essentially. No mixing.