FS: Converge and DW Test Presses, etc.

jbannon

I'm curious how this is going to work. Is it first come first serve when Jake makes a post saying which records are available for sale? Could it be Jake messages people by the order of posts in this thread?

Hoping that I don't lose a chance to acquire rare Converge records I'm looking for to complete my collection.

I really, really, really want a clear You Fail Me. For some strange reason, they are very hard to come across.

I know, right? There must be 280 of those stored away in a basement somewhere. There were 500 grey ones and they pop up all the time, but the clear is ridiculously evasive. I snagged one on Discogs once but the seller was a scam. I don't know if he actually had it in his possession and simply didn't ship it, or if he didn't have it at all. Either way, he failed me.

I know, right? There must be 280 of those stored away in a basement somewhere. There were 500 grey ones and they pop up all the time, but the clear is ridiculously evasive. I snagged one on Discogs once but the seller was a scam. I don't know if he actually had it in his possession and simply didn't ship it, or if he didn't have it at all. Either way, he failed me.

I checked with Tre a while back and he assured me that they were all sold, but it just doesn't add up. I've only seen one for sale in the past 3 years, and it went for $70ish. Seems pretty high for a /300 record that's not a 1st press. If it weren't for the fact that I've seen one, I'd question whether or not they actually exist.