FS: Converge and DW Test Presses, etc.

jbannon

Not to be critical, but what's the point of riling everyone up on VC about putting stuff up for sale then just throwing it on eBay?

Agree, but you had to have known it was going to ebay. I'm sure I will be priced out of anything I wanted. People will get in a ridiculous frenzy and over pay. Good luck and good day.

^ Move the thread anywhere you'd like, thanks.

Why eBay?:

I received multiple private messages and emails already from people on this board (as well as other places), looking for private sales. I have sold a few things to people privately (thank you) that had generous offers on the table already.

For the remainder, eBay is the only realistic option for this sort of thing at this time.

Why let VC know?:
Because I am part of the community, and it is relevant to your interests.

I'll be adding more items soon.

Thanks again.

-J.

I'm with Fangs on this one.  I understand the logistical nightmare to try and deal with every post/request in this thread; however, it did come off as this site would have at least earlier access to some of the things being listed.   

That was the plan, however many of you are like vultures who already privately messaged.

Many things were picked clean before listed.

Again, more items going up soon via eBay.

-J.

If I had known that it was OK to privately message with offers I would have. I was under the impression that once the dust had settled on people "requesting" what they were interesting in, a process would have been dictated.

Oh well. I'll be watching the eBay auctions at this time. I'm sure I'll bow out on plenty anyways since some people seem to be more obsessive and with deeper pockets than I.

If I had known that it was OK to privately message with offers I would have. I was under the impression that once the dust had settled on people "requesting" what they were interesting in, a process would have been dictated.

Oh well. I'll be watching the eBay auctions at this time. I'm sure I'll bow out on plenty anyways since some people seem to be more obsessive and with deeper pockets than I.

I thought the same thing. If I win something on eBay, cool. If not, it's not the end of the world. I'm sure there will be other opportunities to buy rare Converge albums.

Didn't know it was "Ok", nor did I want to comb through them on this board, FB, Direct Message Instagram, email, etc.

But I can't control what people do.

Thanks.

It pays to be a pushy bastard. I was thinking about writing Jake, but I just figured I wouldn't be a pest. I was writing Tre just once a year to try and get a test for PTSBBAM, but nothing came of it. I guess being chill wasn't the right move here :wacko: .

True but Nate is a good guy and he already has an impressive Converge collection. I know he's been looking for a copy and I'm just hoping he eventually scores one.

Thanks dude, in fact, I'm only 7 records away from all of the 12" releases. So I would very much appreciate any help. Still currently looking for the shards. Still need to update my deadformat list.