PO: Ryan Adams - Self-Titled 9/9/14

I think we can all agree that Nelson has no idea what he's talking about.

In all fun this is a message board and opinions are what makes music go round! I have been a RA fan for 13 years, own every single LP or 7" in existence... So I may be educated on RA... Oh and I've seen him like over a dozen times at various times in his career! I love rock n roll but this 7" and his last few albums lost me... Just my opinion...since he's been sober his stuff has changed

Guest burnedfaceless

Ryan Adams fucking sucks.

The only reason people listen to the shit he calls art is because girls I hate to say it but it's true.

It's like he half ass thought yea I'll be a country singer in that gay voicemail leaving voice and then he was like I'll play like Stevie Ray Vaughn bought a tube screamer and his musical balls never dropped, he's a sophomore in high school.

Guest burnedfaceless

Give him ritalin weed and lock him in a closet.

Ungortunately I think he would just pace and think I wish I left a more manly voicemail.

seriously though dude sucks.

Nice that it's available digitally separate from a rip, but a real bummer that we have to pay for it again.  I love it, but the fidelity of the 7 leaves a bit to be desired.  I can't decide if I should bite the bullet and re-buy or not.

Let me know if there's a quality increase w/ the iTunes tracks versus the 7"

Let me know if there's a quality increase w/ the iTunes tracks versus the 7"

Not sure if you were making fun of me or not.

I'm not planning to buy again. I'm good with what I've got.

I get that "quality" and "fidelity" may not have been the most appropriate terms to use here. All I meant was that rip is a bit washed out at times and it would have been nice to have digital included for mobile listening.

Not sure if you were making fun of me or not.

I'm not planning to buy again. I'm good with what I've got.

I get that "quality" and "fidelity" may not have been the most appropriate terms to use here. All I meant was that rip is a bit washed out at times and it would have been nice to have digital included for mobile listening.

Nope, basically just want an answer to what I asked.  I'm gonna wait for it to hit a torrent site (because I don't pay for the same things twice) regardless but want to know if there's an upgrade to be had with the iTunes tracks.  If not, I won't even bother keeping an eye out.

Nope, basically just want an answer to what I asked.  I'm gonna wait for it to hit a torrent site (because I don't pay for the same things twice) regardless but want to know if there's an upgrade to be had with the iTunes tracks.  If not, I won't even bother keeping an eye out.

Cool. Yeah, if I happen to find it, I'll pm it your way.

"I'm going to release a single every month until I can't do it any more."

Also, regarding 1984: ...the American vinyl is now sold out...

So the singles seem like they'll be (somewhat) limited

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/24906207/divisive-star-keeps-em-coming/

Why not? Easy money.