Manchester Orchestra Represses

So.... I got Simple Math in the mail yesterday, only to find out that it was extremely warped.  :(  Anyone else have this problem? I plan on emailing the band to see if I can exchange it for another copy. I can pay the return shipping if needed too. I've been wanting this album for a awhile and I am super bummed that it came in warped. Poop!

fyi

Got the bundle yesterday, all 3 came in a standard single media mail box. No warps/scratches, the bundle might have reenforced the package. Virgin & Mean everything are the exact same press as my black copies, just new colors. The inserts on the represses are printed on lighter stock paper. No cds/digital codes.

Got my bundle, but the records all had scratches and Simple Math skipped due to a warp. Luckily, they are sending me some new ones. Otherwise, they sound great. I really love this band.

My Simple Math was really warped when I got it too. Sent them an email and they had no problem sending me a new copy. Stand up dudes to do that. 

But Cope has only been out three months. o.o I mean, not that I'd complain, but still.

Also, I look forward to the day when they release the fuck ton of b-sides they have from over the years.

Yeah I found it odd also. Stoked though

Hey everybody. We've been in the studio for the last month working hard on something special. We can't quite announce it yet but stay tuned for details. Before all that we have some festivals and summer shows coming up. We would love to see you out there. Thank you again for your endless support. See you soon! - Andy

http://smarturl.it/MO-TourDates

just got these in today

does anyone else's mean everything to nothing sound super noisy on both sides?

I am listening to it now and it is awful. There seems to be a patch of something which gets passed through on each revolution. I feel a bit shitty emailing the band about it as it would be costly to send a replacement to the UK.

edit. Have just had a look and there seems to be a visible area on the surface. I wonder if a record cleaning machine would sort this out?

• 1 month later...

Picked up Virgin last night at the show in Columbus. Now have the whole discography. I'm not a huge fan of the first album but I love everything else so much I felt like I'd be kicking myself down the line when I inevitably get more into that album. Was tempted by the Cope box set but was a bit rich for my blood last night, looked dope though. 

• 5 years later...