Ambient Related Releases (Drone, Field Recording, Neo-Classical, Experimental)

Yep, Disintegration Loops are excellent.

Anyone into more left-field ambient-ish experimental stuff? Been a while since I've found a good one but I'm a huge fan of things like Haxan Cloak, Raime, Rainer Veil, Burial, The Caretaker, The Stranger, Andy Stott, SD Laika, Tomorrow the Rain Will Fall Upwards, Demdike Stare, Moon Wiring Club, OoOoo...

Anyone else? Anything in the same vein?

Yep, Disintegration Loops are excellent.

Anyone into more left-field ambient-ish experimental stuff? Been a while since I've found a good one but I'm a huge fan of things like Haxan Cloak, Raime, Rainer Veil, Burial, The Caretaker, The Stranger, Andy Stott, SD Laika, Tomorrow the Rain Will Fall Upwards, Demdike Stare, Moon Wiring Club, OoOoo...

Anyone else? Anything in the same vein?

Ricardo Donoso

Most of Umor Rex's output, I especially love the Driftmachine album they released last year.

Evan Caminiti's new one on Thrill Jockey

New EP by Stars of Lid/AWVFTS Adam Wiltzie is streaming on Temporary Residence. Travels in Constants volume 24. It's pretty f'in good; basically if you love either band you'll love this. Very similar to each project.

god, this is really fucking good. i hope it gets a physical release. 

link for the lazy: https://adambryanbaumwiltzie.bandcamp.com/releases

god, this is really fucking good. i hope it gets a physical release. 

link for the lazy: https://adambryanbaumwiltzie.bandcamp.com/releases

Yea I ripped this the other day…I feel like the SOL AWVFTS can't write a bad song…lol even all the little side projects are all solid…for those that don't know I will list the various projects surrounding the musicians:

• Stars of The Lid (several LPs & Eps)
  • A Winged Victory for the Sullen (2 LPs 1EP) (Adam & Dustin O'halloran who has number of amazing piano records!)
  • Brian Mcbride - The Effective Disconnect (there is vinyl pressing) he also has a CD, When The Detail Lost Its Freedom
  • Bell Gardens (Brian & Kenneth James Gibson  (2 LPs - this is the furthest from all other sounds, with an Experimental Folk thing going on)
  • The Dead Texan (Adam & Christina Vantouz who's 2 Solo LPs are freaking amazing) 
  • Sleepingdog (Adam & Chantal Acda - more folky with lyrics) 
  • Aix Em Klemm (Adam & Bobby Donne of Labradford/Anjou)
  • AdamBryanbaumWiltzie (Newest Side Project)

Also anyone that needs PINO digitally I got you!

SO…the Moon Ate The Dark LPs SOLD OUT from Sonic Pieces, I still managed to snag a copy from ANOST, as I didn't have the money and was kinda shocked the Moon LPs stuck around that long before selling out!  Majority of there LPs sell out in 24-48 hours with a few exceptions, such as Raulsson Vora (which is amazing so not sure why) but it was up for months and months! 

Anyway, if your at all toying with ordering MATD LPs do it ASAP…ANOST only gets about 20 or so...

Lastly, the JAMES WELBURN - HOLD LP (on Miasmah, Sonic Pieces sister label)  is some amazing hardcore ambient (similar to Lawrence English's - Wilderness, Ben Frost, or Tim Heckers - Ravedeath) Some really go heavy noise, which is hard to pull off well...

^ and if you've never owned a Sonic Pieces release you will be amazed at the quality of EVERYTHING! Top notch all around...its worth the $38...for awhile they were like $45-50 direct before they found a better shipping option! But they were still worth it...id say its easily a $50 record, compared to all the overpriced junk out there..

^ and if you've never owned a Sonic Pieces release you will be amazed at the quality of EVERYTHING! Top notch all around...its worth the $38...for awhile they were like $45-50 direct before they found a better shipping option! But they were still worth it...id say its easily a $50 record, compared to all the overpriced junk out there..

Quite excited :) I plan on resting my eyes for many a night to this one.