Ambient Related Releases (Drone, Field Recording, Neo-Classical, Experimental)

An  Ebay Dealer put up  Erased Tapes 1+1=X  for sale: $144US plus $5.00 shipping.   I think this will turn out to be cheaper  than the Erased Tapes' own sale of these sets when they go on sale this coming Saturday in the UK.  I was told the list price for these is 100UK Poungs (plus shipping to the USA, and this is supposed to be a heavy set).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Various-Erased-Tapes-10-Year-Anniversary-Boxset-3x-LP-Vinyl-Booklet-New-Sealed/163014413641?hash=item25f46a8d49:g:FgsAAOSwO4Ra21kj 

On 4/23/2018 at 1:40 PM, jackshidt said:

An  Ebay Dealer put up  Erased Tapes 1+1=X  for sale: $144US plus $5.00 shipping.   I think this will turn out to be cheaper  than the Erased Tapes' own sale of these sets when they go on sale this coming Saturday in the UK.  I was told the list price for these is 100UK Poungs (plus shipping to the USA, and this is supposed to be a heavy set).

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Various-Erased-Tapes-10-Year-Anniversary-Boxset-3x-LP-Vinyl-Booklet-New-Sealed/163014413641?hash=item25f46a8d49:g:FgsAAOSwO4Ra21kj 

Damn. Debating whether I want to bite on this set or not...

1 hour ago, scentofdeath said:

Anyone interested in the beautiful album "Avalon" from Ruxpin?

Re-issued on double color vinyl and available from Bandcamp or n5MD in the US. 

200 copies altogether.

0013165029_10.jpg

Wow, this is very cool, and I had never heard of this online store before.  I have put 8 items into my shopping cart and I am still listening to stuff.

Do you know if they have a currently active discount code available?

• 4 weeks later...

ASIPV012+Vinyl+Record+MockUp.png

New Markus Guentner - Empire 2xLP up on A Strangely Isolated Place here. Ships 11 June 2018.  35 EDIT: 21 left. Most recent ASIP LPs also very low stock (Earth House Hold is sold-out; guess I'll have to check Discogs for that one). Gonna listen to the rest before they sell out. More info.

Edited by arumajiro 零 一つ

5 hours ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

ASIPV012+Vinyl+Record+MockUp.png

New Markus Guentner - Empire 2xLP up on A Strangely Isolated Place here. Ships 11 June 2018.  35 EDIT: 21 left. Most recent ASIP LPs also very low stock (Earth House Hold is sold-out; guess I'll have to check Discogs for that one). Gonna listen to the rest before they sell out. More info.

Guentner is SOLD OUT although Bandcamp promise "**MORE COPIES AVAILABLE ON RELEASE DAY**"; The Arovane & Hior Chronik is down to 5.  

19 hours ago, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

I got a shipping notification the other day for this. Embarrassingly I'd forgotten I ordered this.

Looks really nice, and matches the aesthetic of Sleepygirls perfectly. I need to get my paws on that release.

r6027_1_or.jpg

R-5805493-1403168356-5644.jpeg.jpg

Edited by lethalenforcer

This looks cool!   Jack Dangers (Meat Beat Manifesto) doing a full-length LP of Terry Riley's 'In C'.  Pressed on yellow vinyl, limited to 499 copies, and very reasonably priced shipped from the UK!     Price shipped to the USA was less than $33.00.   Don't wait on this.

I've ordered from Electronic Sound before and they do just fine. 

https://electronicsound.co.uk/product/eslp01/

On 5/18/2018 at 4:08 PM, arumajiro 零 一つ said:

Guentner is SOLD OUT although Bandcamp promise "**MORE COPIES AVAILABLE ON RELEASE DAY**"; The Arovane & Hior Chronik is down to 5.  

I got a shipment notification for both the other day. The Guentner is maybe back up for sale? I'm able to order another copy even though it says Sold Out as well. Dunno!

On 5/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, lethalenforcer said:

Looks really nice, and matches the aesthetic of Sleepygirls perfectly. I need to get my paws on that release.

r6027_1_or.jpg

R-5805493-1403168356-5644.jpeg.jpg

This came in, with the typically dinged corner. I love Delsin but their cardstock sucks <_<

The big 2-LP reissue of David Sylvian and Holger Czukay's 'Plight & Premonition + Flux & Mutability' is quite reasonable on Amazon.com USA right now.  $17.99 including free Prime shipping.  

Groenland's website says the music is "digitally remastered".

https://www.amazon.com/Plight-Premonition-Mutability-Holger-Sylvian/dp/B07BZB64KX

On 6/12/2018 at 7:40 AM, lethalenforcer said:

New stuff from Abul Mogard coming. Limited marble vinyl available.

https://boomkat.com/products/above-all-dreams

One of the best going. Period. Glad to have some new material. One day he'll blow up and my little OG cassettes will put one of my as-yet-unsired offspring through braces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

New Helios a.k.a. Goldmund, a.k.a. Keith Kanniff  on Ghostly. Hoping a few of those /750 being copies will stick around long enough to arrive at my local store which carries at least a couple Ghostly variants for most releases.

A little disappointed that they had to cut two tracks off the vinyl, but oh well. The sample track sounds very 70s/80s Eno, but in a good way. I'll take derivative Helios over a lot of other ambient artists.

https://ghostly.com/products/veriditas

Edited by arumajiro 零 一つ