Ambient Related Releases (Drone, Field Recording, Neo-Classical, Experimental)

I really hope these differ from the originals. I like to be able to tell the difference between a 1st and 2nd press....Dont know what to do as I have both these albums, but one is pretty dang noisy... at $38 I may just hold off, unless they differ drastically in someway... (like different cover art?)

Also to comment on the AWVFTS the Kranky pressing was CLEAR! No black copies from them, only black copies that exists are from Erased Tapes

Reissue of one of my favorite piano records, Moon Ate The Dark, plus a new release from them! w00t!

http://sonicpieces.bigcartel.com/product/moon-ate-the-dark-moon-ate-the-dark-i-ii-2lp

Just listened to this album. Fantastic! 39euro shipped to the US for both highly limited releases looks reasonable to me. Thanks for sharing!

This Moon Ate the Dark stuff is incredible. Sonic Pieces look to have some really beautiful packaging design. 

Does anyone know if their 2nd version LP of Otto Totland's "Pino" comes with a download code? I'm considering ordering both the Moon Ate the Dark and Pino but would love to have a digital version as well.. 

This Moon Ate the Dark stuff is incredible. I've listened through Soundcloud but does anyone know if the limited LPs will come with downloads of both albums? 

Edit: Cancel that, just read the description and looks like it will come with download codes. 

OR you could order from here. Comes with instant DL link AND it's cheaper...

https://anost.net/en/Products/Moon-Ate-the-Dark-Moon-Ate-the-Dark-I-II/

OR you could order from here. Comes with instant DL link AND it's cheaper...

https://anost.net/en/Products/Moon-Ate-the-Dark-Moon-Ate-the-Dark-I-II/

It's just the shipping that's a bit cheaper. But I also ended up ordering Otto A. Totland's "Pino" as well from Sonic Pieces. I'm in Canada so I'm used to paying outrageous prices for stuff :( 

Thanks for the heads up, though. 

This Moon Ate the Dark stuff is incredible. Sonic Pieces look to have some really beautiful packaging design. 

Does anyone know if their 2nd version LP of Otto Totland's "Pino" comes with a download code? I'm considering ordering both the Moon Ate the Dark and Pino but would love to have a digital version as well.. 

just checked my Pino repress - no DL code... :(