Saw black flag last night with Mike V on vocals. Although their newest with Ron Reyes sucks balls, they still put on a killer live show. Managed to get Greg Ginn's signature on my copy of damaged, and im seeing Henry Rollins do his spoken word show in Iowa City in November so i figured id try to snag his signature there. Assuming i manage to get that, id like to complete the studio guys for damaged. Chuck tours with the sextet every now n then so that shouldn't be hard but i can't find ANYTHING about Robo or what he's up to lately. anyone know anything?

But(t) Brock N Roll is an obviously better choice, and does not stray to far from the original. I change to Stardust, then Jotorobo dies. Any I am Jotorobo everywhere!

Maybe you can live two lives now? Jotorobo AND stardust. You'll become twice as powerful.

I changed from boyoma to temocil and heaven opened for me. Not really. Actually, nobody knows who I am on Instagram because my names don't match up and i think I creep the majority of them out when I comment on all their pictures and they have no clue who I am

and im seeing Henry Rollins do his spoken word show in Iowa City in November so i figured id try to snag his signature there.

I honestly think that Henry Rollins would take a fan outside and fight him before he signed something with Greg Ginn's name on it. That being said, good luck, because it sure would be cool to have all of their signatures on Damaged.

Your best bet with Robo might be Misfits. I know he left the band a few years ago, but he might still be hanging out with the guys. It'd be a long shot though. 

I honestly think that Henry Rollins would take a fan outside and fight him before he signed something with Greg Ginn's name on it. That being said, good luck, because it sure would be cool to have all of their signatures on Damaged.

Your best bet with Robo might be Misfits. I know he left the band a few years ago, but he might still be hanging out with the guys. It'd be a long shot though. 

yeah he left em a couple years ago. still no idea. but yeah i thought that might happen. but i dont know, im gonna try anyhow. the cover of damaged has his head on it so maybe ill just hand it to him very carefully and cover ginn's signature. i think henry respects fans nowadays much more so than in the past haha.

Not if he thinks you're "flipper scum" haha

i think the fact that im embarking on a giant task of tracking down the members specific to the album instead of just having ginn and his cronies sign it may plead my case well. no way in hell im ever selling this if i manage to complete it.

This wasn't a dig at you, I was playing off an article jhulud posted a while back where Rollins had a blog where he was complaining about "Record Collector Scum" the article was from 2012.