WTB William Bonney "Good Vibes"

Cpaskous

I just missed an eBay auction for William Bonney's "Good Vibes," so I was wondering if anyone had any copies that they were willing to sell. Preferably, I'd like the 1st Press with the screenprint cover, but I'll consider any offers for other pressings. It looks like they're going for around $30, but I'm open for negotiation. 

Thanks for reading!

You know I'm not sure, I'm pretty sure I read/heard/chatted someone about it somewhere this week but I can't remember for the life of me how weird.

Well if you remember in the future, let us know!

Also, that $30 was a fluke. They go for double that.

Idk, Popsike shows that it's kind of all over the place, and the three sold on Discogs didn't even break $30. I also saw one go unpurchased at $50 on eBay if that means anything. Either way, your friend is lucky! I had my eye on that since last night and was about to go buy it, but the seller listed it as Good for the record, so I was a bit hesitant. I was contacting the seller with a few questions I had and your friend nabbed it before the seller could answer them all. Guess I'll have to continue keeping my eyes peeled!

• 2 weeks later...

I am pretty comfortable saying that this won't get repressed further than it already has. Only reason I'm hesitant to sell my copy. It's a great record and still rather sought after.

I don't blame you! I got a copy of their split with DROUGHTS that I've gotten offers for, and I'm super hesitant to part with it.

• 3 weeks later...

A copy just sold on eBay this morning. Ending bid was $65 for a copy from the second pressing. I can't believe how much this album is going for! Hopefully you can find one for a more reasonable price 'cuz that's really hard to believe.

At this point, I won't sell my copy only because of it being so sought after... same thing with the Droughts split. Both are fantastic and I'm sure I'd regret it if I did. Anyway, good luck!