PO: As Tall As Lions - S/T repress

I wonder why the merchdirect one is shipping now, but the rest are 11/2

I'm assuming MD may be in charge of distribution from Triple Crown as well, but it doesn't seem like that would tag on additional two weeks. Maybe they just extended the date as a cushion for delays, but they were finished ahead of time.

I'm assuming MD may be in charge of distribution from Triple Crown as well, but it doesn't seem like that would tag on additional two weeks. Maybe they just extended the date as a cushion for delays, but they were finished ahead of time.

So is it all possible that the other retailers could start shipping sooner?

So is it all possible that the other retailers could start shipping sooner?

If these are shipping from anywhere, I'd say there's a decent shot! I sure hope so at least. I ordered from SRC ( :unsure:) because I bundled it with the new From Indian Lakes and the PO shipping price made it out to be a much better deal. I hope I don't end up regretting that though.

Just got mine in today as well! Really stoked on how everything came out. Have yet to spin it. Kinda bummed out it didn't come with a lyric insert like the first press but I'm still stoked to finally own a copy of this for an affordable price. Also, I thought this was supposed to be pink splatter?

Pretty sure it always said "pink splash."

Now that I see all the artwork/vinyl and the sound quality is good finally placed an order!! These will most likely be gone after a month or 2 of hitting stores... Don't sleep if you want this... I just think a lot of people are unaware of it! But if seen in a store will fly off the shelves?

My into the flood pressing has all kinda of issues! Skips, jumps, and has some awful noise at times! What the hell happens to like 75% of all their pressings back then?

Now that I see all the artwork/vinyl and the sound quality is good finally placed an order!! These will most likely be gone after a month or 2 of hitting stores... Don't sleep if you want this... I just think a lot of people are unaware of it! But if seen in a store will fly off the shelves?

My into the flood pressing has all kinda of issues! Skips, jumps, and has some awful noise at times! What the hell happens to like 75% of all their pressings back then?

The last I looked, Merch Direct was already sold out. No idea about everyone else who got some of the 1000, but I guarantee MerchDirect had the most of them.