PO: As Tall As Lions - S/T repress

IMO each new pressing looks better than the last.

I really wish Triple Crown would press Lafcadio already. I don't understand why this has that not happened yet.

They really need to get around to it. I can't imagine there not being enough demand for it. I'm guessing it's because that album is over ten years old now, so it's just kind of fallen through the cracks and is doomed to forever sit on the back burners or something.

• 5 months later...

It’s been five years since our band broke up, and we'd be lying if we said we didn’t think about our time in ATAL ever since. It’s hard not to be nostalgic when you see all the love and support that you guys still give. Thank you for continuing to listen to our music, write us heartfelt messages, and, our personal favorite, cover our songs on YouTube.

When we first read the e-mail last month asking the band to reunite for a show, we had mixed emotions. Nostalgia always comes with a bit of heartache, but the thought of playing music with our friends again outweighed any hesitation we had. We were overwhelmed to find out that everyone in the band felt the same exact way.

That’s why we are thrilled to announce that As Tall As Lions will be reuniting to play the Teragram Ballroom in Los Angeles on December 21, and Webster Hall in New York City on December 30. Tickets will be available this Friday. On behalf of the band, we sincerely thank you all for making this possible, and we can’t wait to reunite with the best fans in the world!

All our love (x5),
Saen, Dan, Cliff, and Julio

Sorry to bump this with somewhat unrelated news, but if anyone's going to these shows and they happen to have an exclusive screen print for it, would someone be able to snag it for me? I live in Chicago, and I would pay for cost + shipping + whatever you think is fair for your troubles (as screen prints are kinda a pain in the ass to haul around at shows and not damage them). Let me know, I'd be eternally grateful.

Alternatively, if anyone has one of their screen prints from an older show and are looking to get rid of it, message me a picture and price. Thanks!!!!!!!!! If it's a good print, I might be willing to trade my black copy of "into the flood" for it ;)

• 1 year later...