PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

Hey everyone!

This is Keith from Empire! Empire!/CYLS.  I feel awful that you are all waiting, but trust me when I say when it's time, you will know.  We aren't trying to keep you in the dark and guessing.  It's not going to be today, it's not going to be tomorrow.  We will let you know as soon as we can, but please don't wait on our account.  I promise we will let you know!  

xoxo

P.S. Thanks for being so excited, it means a lot to us <3

Hey everyone!

This is Keith from Empire! Empire!/CYLS.  I feel awful that you are all waiting, but trust me when I say when it's time, you will know.  We aren't trying to keep you in the dark and guessing.  It's not going to be today, it's not going to be tomorrow.  We will let you know as soon as we can, but please don't wait on our account.  I promise we will let you know!  

xoxo

Thanks!  Back to bed I go.

Hey everyone!

xoxo

Hero of the day!  Thanks, Keith!

Hey everyone!

xoxo

So Thursday? 

Thanks for the update!

Hey everyone!

xoxo

Nice try. This guy just wants all the 180g Black and Splatters for himself!

Nice try. This guy just wants all the 180g Black and Splatters for himself!

Haha, awesome.  Here, let me give you guys a little easter egg.  Here are the variants of the record:

250 Black- 180 Gram
375 Bone    
375 Silver
500 Splatter: Milky Clear Base with Baby Blue + Hot Pink + Easter Yellow
500 Color in Color- Ultra Clear Base with Cyan Blue

The CYLS exclusive is Bone and the Topshelf exclusive is Silver <3<3<3

Haha, awesome.  Here, let me give you guys a little easter egg.  Here are the variants of the record:

250 Black- 180 Gram
375 Bone    
375 Silver

QhqtJOi.gif

I'll try and give you guys a heads up before everyone else, ok?  I'll try to post here before we do all our posting everywhere else when the actual preorders are coming.

250 Black- 180 Gram
375 Bone    
375 Silver

A true gentleman.