PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

I didn't know topshelf would be stocking the CYLS "exclusive" bone variant, damn. Should've waited and got the 10% off + combined shipping with other pre-orders, but realistically I knew I wouldn't have risked the wait to find out haha

For a few seconds I was so tempted to just order a copy of every variant because they were all there. I need to stop buying multiple variants...

For a few seconds I was so tempted to just order a copy of every variant because they were all there. I need to stop buying multiple variants...

Haha I've been telling myself that for a while now. I only do it with really awesome releases and typically only buy the first press multiples if I do. I'm weird.

Really REALLY should not have spent as much as I just did...grabbed Black and Splatter from Topshelf. Really wanted to get the hardcover but couldn't justify $25 more after buying an extra variant on a whim.

Then less than 5 minutes later I bought the hardcover from CYLS.

Really REALLY should not have spent as much as I just did...grabbed Black and Splatter from Topshelf. Really wanted to get the hardcover but couldn't justify $25 more after buying an extra variant on a whim.

Then less than 5 minutes later I bought the hardcover from CYLS.

Worth it