PO NOW: Empire! Empire! (I Was a Lonely Estate) - You Will Eventually Be Forgotten

Black is sold out on CYLS now too.

Edit: Did Topshelf ever have any of those bundles up? I ordered around 11:30 and every one of their bundles was out of stock.

I don't think so, I checked the bundles the moment they went up and they were all gone. as for black being sold out, oh well- the splatter is still pretty sick! trying to get a hold of my bank right now.

I don't think so, I checked the bundles the moment they went up and they were all gone. as for black being sold out, oh well- the splatter is still pretty sick! trying to get a hold of my bank right now.

There's always the chance that a few could go back up because of canceled pre-orders and overrun.

It's going to be weird to spin an E!E! release that isn't a 7".

I kind of dislike that almost all of their releases are 7"s, also the fact that some songs are on multiple releases.

There aren't any other than alternate versions.

What songs are on multiple releases?

Ah, I guess I was mistaken. I still haven't gotten around to listening to a number of releases. I just remember looking through the discography like a year ago and seeing some songs twice.

IGNORE ME IM AN IDIOT.

I'm not seeing the bundles on TSR available. A bit of a bummer that they all seem to only include the silver variant.

we have to link it with a specific variant which allows us to guarantee you get that color with the bundle. we can definitely swap out colors if people order a bundle and ask but we just can't guarantee it. thanks